Jul 11, 2021
Atlanta
ABW Bucks
$67,108,485
fellow Libras we in here :icu:

View attachment 657212

nah but seriously I SMH @ any grown man who into astrology like that

:tuh:
Why? Astrology is the 1st science. Many black kings and leaders from ancient times till now study and practice Astrology. Astrology has been twisted by new age wyte people and religious leaders to be something it's not. The study of Astrology, Astrophysics and Alchemy are great practices of study as they are foundational fields of science. It's much deeper than trendy daily horoscopes. In Indian culture or vedic astrology its alot men. Come to think it's alot of men tropical( western) astrology too. Not alot of black men. But why does gender matter?

B_A

Doppelganger Slayer
Aug 10, 2017
Canada
ABW Bucks
$706,459
Hard to believe there is so few Libras who frequent this part of the forum. Be interesting to see if they're hiding anywhere else on the forum. Otherwise how extraordinary to have so few among so many. Guess theyre getting their socials on IRL.

Reactions: Mr BFK

Blackish

👸🏿💜💜 Afro Queen💜💜👸🏿
Jan 21, 2017
🌎Cole World🌎🐘🌊ROLL TIDE🌊🐘
ABW Bucks
$62,998,765
Hard to believe there is so few Libras who frequent this part of the forum. Be interesting to see if they're hiding anywhere else on the forum. Otherwise how extraordinary to have so few among so many. Guess theyre getting their socials on IRL.
Libras are introverts and selective with what they share. They're probably just chilling somewhere in the background and observing lol.

Alle'Oop

I may be wrong, but I’m always right
Jun 25, 2019
Ho
ABW Bucks
$15,790,234
Libras are introverts and selective with what they share. They're probably just chilling somewhere in the background and observing lol.
Yo black, why when I described you this way, you told me I was clueless? 😔

B_A

Doppelganger Slayer
Aug 10, 2017
Canada
ABW Bucks
$706,459
It's a lot of people that think zodiacs, Briggs letters, numerology, palmistry are bs or parol games, and the little quips in newspapers and shit are. But our first base of understand the world that surrounded us was the earth and sky. Wasn't shit all else to do back then but study the sky and earth.

My mom didn't fit her zodiac sign at all. Tho she had a lot of repressed trauma she never dealt with, didn't understand her own mind or be able to separate herself from believing she was her body and mind, we are neither. We are souls with mind and body, no way else to function on this planet unless ya wanna be a plant.

For me it's weird because I'm born a virgo right, known perfectionists it's said. I grew up in a critically natured home, either creating the perfectionism side of me or thankfully born with the ability to leave nothing to critique cuz its perfected already. So like wtf.... and it's not just that one aspect either but nobody has all day to read this titangraph already so it's just one example.

You aren't just youre zodiac either imo, youre a combination of Briggs letters, zodiac, check out your Chinese zodiac, your spirit animal, your numerology, palmistry, upbringing, all of it. You are complex beings with all kinds of sides and angles so of course you won't align solely with one category.

Had nowhere else to post this but got high after a long day and all that stuff wanted to come out.

royalascension

I transcend all limitations. I am a Scorpio Queen
Jul 11, 2021
Atlanta
ABW Bucks
$67,108,485
It's a lot of people that think zodiacs, Briggs letters, numerology, palmistry are bs or parol games, and the little quips in newspapers and shit are. But our first base of understand the world that surrounded us was the earth and sky. Wasn't shit all else to do back then but study the sky and earth.

My mom didn't fit her zodiac sign at all. Tho she had a lot of repressed trauma she never dealt with, didn't understand her own mind or be able to separate herself from believing she was her body and mind, we are neither. We are souls with mind and body, no way else to function on this planet unless ya wanna be a plant.

For me it's weird because I'm born a virgo right, known perfectionists it's said. I grew up in a critically natured home, either creating the perfectionism side of me or thankfully born with the ability to leave nothing to critique cuz its perfected already. So like wtf.... and it's not just that one aspect either but nobody has all day to read this titangraph already so it's just one example.

You aren't just youre zodiac either imo, youre a combination of Briggs letters, zodiac, check out your Chinese zodiac, your spirit animal, your numerology, palmistry, upbringing, all of it. You are complex beings with all kinds of sides and angles so of course you won't align solely with one category.

Had nowhere else to post this but got high after a long day and all that stuff wanted to come out.
Facts! Finding my life path number was really insightful 💜

Reactions: B_A

B_A

Doppelganger Slayer
Aug 10, 2017
Canada
ABW Bucks
$706,459
In what way? Do you apply it in certain things you do, use it as affirmations? Or did it simply confirm a lot about your life?

I'd appreciate your input, too. @B_A
For the Briggs letters I found it very helpful to look up how my personality type affects me as a manager. Very insightful and gave me some areas to watch out for or work on. For zodiac stuff it's interesting to look up what you think applies to you and then go and understand how those characteristics might affects/influences you.

royalascension

I transcend all limitations. I am a Scorpio Queen
Jul 11, 2021
Atlanta
ABW Bucks
$67,108,485
In what way? Do you apply it in certain things you do, use it as affirmations? Or did it simply confirm a lot about your life?

I'd appreciate your input, too. @B_A
Confirmation mainly but also a compass for the way I wish to move forward in life or how I move forward. My life path number is 9. Understanding that really help me to recognize me and gain insight on where balance is needed. What parts of me really weren't me and why I felt tension or resistance in some areas of my life.

• Goat
Reactions: Golan

Baldheadlogic

Beardologist
2020 ABW Best Looking Female
Jan 18, 2017
Georgia
styleseat.com
ABW Bucks
$53,385,883
No I am just into astrology. I see @Pepé Le Chi had a cancer page so I thought someone from each sign did something. But I haven't seem any other horoscope thread. So I don't mind making one for each sign.Unless there is a person already doing a thread. Scorpio is my sign. I will be all the way turnt up lol for that thread .

I like showing love to all the signs💜
I’m a Scorpio too ❤
Definitely will be in that thread

Reactions: royalascension

unspoken_respect

Progressive Conspiracy Theorist
Nov 14, 2017
North of Myrtle
ABW Bucks
$50,543
My birthday is the 10th. My sister's birthday is on the 2nd.

Unfortunately my mother passed on the 3rd and we buried her on the 9th.

I stopped celebrating my birthday years ago but now it will always be the day after my mother's funeral.

• Love
Reactions: Blackish

Blackish

👸🏿💜💜 Afro Queen💜💜👸🏿
Jan 21, 2017
🌎Cole World🌎🐘🌊ROLL TIDE🌊🐘
ABW Bucks
$62,998,765
My birthday is the 10th. My sister's birthday is on the 2nd.

Unfortunately my mother passed on the 3rd and we buried her on the 9th.

I stopped celebrating my birthday years ago but now it will always be the day after my mother's funeral.
Happy belated birthday 💜.

• Love
Reactions: unspoken_respect