Welcome To aBlackWeb

Liberal White Women

Remy_LeGermz

Let's talk about it, Nancy Pelosi came out and shitted on a young minority of minority women that have taken issue with the dedication of the dem party as a whole when It comes to facing minority issues.

She made a point to tell them that their movement is of the Twitter people and Instagram people, not of the political people. That they need to shut the fuck up and let her and the senior group of dem folks who have done nothing for minorities of any actual substance lately, handle things.

Trump had this bitch's back and told the young girls that they need to go back to their countries before they try fixing "ours"..mean while, the two latino women and the black woman he was speaking of were born in this country.

Then this bitch got the nerve to

20190714_181812.jpg

After putting the battery in his racist back....now shes wants to put him down for marginalizing young minority women, even though she did the same thing.

This is an example of how liberal white women use minority women to fight their causes but have no intentions of fighting the causes for the women that fight for them, more importantly minority women and minorities.

I don't know if they should move more in silence to get things done or just keep talkin big bringing everything to the forefront and out in the open... It makes things look so dysfunctional but you do end up learning as a citizen the internal issues. But then again if Bernie ppl are behind this it makes it all the more bad because they're getting played as proxies

I dont think it's a play, I think shes used to throwing her power around behind closed doors, and as a politician you learn to play ball with the powerful. You learn that having some movement with your colleagues is the best way to move before you move.

You know, politics..I think that these young women naively believed that change came from the heart and motivations of the people involved. They dont know how to "politics", so they did what they identify with, snitching to the public about shit that happens behind closed doors.

Pelosi didnt expect that to happen, trump believes Pelosi is as racist as he is. He saw an opportunity to shit on AOC, who conservative men hate, cause shes a beautiful woman that doesnt know a beautiful womans place, they are incels and it tears them apart that she has naive confidence.

Anyway, he sides with pelosi..but in the way trump only knows which is to be stupid and non discreet. Blows up Pelosis spot with being super racist about it. She jumps on the opportunity to bury her side of it but using her connections with liberal media to make it all a trump thing.

Then she comes out and behaves like she didnt spark this fire and shes down for the cause. She ain't, she is LSU v Alabama, Michigan v Ohio State, Clemson v Gamecocks..

It's a territorial game to them, its a fucking game for political junkies that love the tug or war. They dont have to deal with the consequences of any of their actions. They fight in the media and at night go to dinner together at high end exclusive diners and laugh about the game night from before.

The only sides that exist are the people that buy into the sport center talking points.

ESPN was started by the mob and molded by advertising majored college students. It's the template that fox news and CNN ran with. The DNA is there if u look

I dont think it's a play, I think shes used to throwing her power around behind closed doors, and as a politician you learn to play ball with the powerful. You learn that having some movement with your colleagues is the best way to move before you move.

You know, politics..I think that these young women naively believed that change came from the heart and motivations of the people involved. They dont know how to "politics", so they did they identify with, snitching to the public about shit that happens behind closed doors.

Pelosi didnt expect that to happen, trump believes Pelosi is as racist as he is. He saw an opportunity to shit on AOC, who conservative men hate, cause shes a beautiful woman that doesnt know a beautiful womans place, they are incels and it tears them apart that she has naive confidence.

Anyway, he sides with them..but in the way trump only knows which is to be stupid and non discreet. Blows up Pelosis spot with being super racist about it. She jumps on the opportunity to bury her side of it but using her connections with liberal media to make it all a trump thing.

Then she comes out and behaves like she didnt spark this fire and shes down for the cause. She ain't, she is LSU v Alabama, Michigan v Ohio State, Clemson v Gamecocks..

It's a territorial game to them, its fucking game for political junkies that love the tug or war. They dont have to deal with the consequences of any of their actions. They fight in the media and at night for to dinner together at high end exclusive diners and laugh about the game night from before.

The only sides that exist are the people that buy into the sport center talking points.

ESPN was started by the mob and molded by advertising majored college students. It's the template that fox news and CNN ran with. The DNA is there if u look

I don't think Pressley, Omar, Tahlib or AOC are naive to the way politics work. IMO they like anybody who is really paying attention and not choosing a side are tired of the bullshit and the only way to change the bullshit that is american politics is to expose it. So that is what they are doing especially AOC.

Establishment politicians and their fans hate the bullshit being exposed so they talk bullshit about them. Comments like "they don't know what their doing or how washington works" is just code for they shouldn't be saying these things in public because it exposes the bullshit both sides have been on.

Republicans are more fucked to black people than democrats are but both parties are still fucked up and not worth shit.

The naivete that I mean is the belief that exposing what's behind closed doors will actually change anything. The belief that they can use the bully pulpit of social media to push senior officials into doing what they should do. When I say naive I dont mean it in a bad way, cause it can be good.

It's easier to walk down that dark alley if you dont believe you will get jacked. That doesn't mean you wont get jacked, just means you have more courage to take that chance because the awareness you should have is lacking so, so is the fear that comes with that awareness.

Social influence is real with this generation and I think these group of women know how to use this resource in a way that senior officials in the dem party dont understand. I believe that on the conservative side, the young staff of their officials have a better pulse of that resource and how they can use it to influence their own grandparents into following ideals that in turn serve their own need.

I believe that conservatives publically eat their own, by manipulating their youth and taking advantage of their old.

That's something I dont think that dems do, dems actively take advantage of minorities to fuel their old whites, and prop up their white/Jewish youth.

So the gop says fuck blacks, and we will enact policies to hold you over them..vote for us

The DNC, use the resource of the blacks, with we will use them to secure your advantage over the gop where applicable. And when they ask for change, give them just enough to make it seem like your on their side, but not enough to where our whites start to believe we are only on their side.

Support Obama to a point, then when things get to real..have the media create this thing called "blue dog democrats" say they are moderate and fiscally conservative dems.

Lol...Bullshit

Now when Obama wants something done he has to fight with his own party for support?

Cant support that nigga too much huh?

The naivete that I mean is the belief that exposing what's behind closed doors will actually change anything. The belief that they can use the bully pulpit of social media to push senior officials into doing what they should do. When I say naive I dont mean it in a bad way, cause it can be good.

It's easier to walk down that dark alley if you dont believe you will get jacked. That doesn't mean you wont get jacked, just means you have more courage to take that chance because the awareness you should have is lacking so, so is the fear that comes with that awareness.

Social influence is real with this generation and I think these group of women know how to use this resource in a way that senior officials in the dem party dont understand. I believe that on the conservative side, the young staff of their officials have a better pulse of that resource and how they can use it to influence their own grandparents into following ideals that in turn serve their own need.

I believe that conservatives publically eat their own, by manipulating their youth and taking advantage of their old.

That's something I dont think that dems do, dems actively take advantage of minorities to fuel their old whites, and prop up their white/Jewish youth.

So the gop says fuck blacks, and we will enact policies to hold you over them..vote for us

The DNC, use the resource of the blacks, with we will use them to secure your advantage over the gop where applicable. And when they ask for change, give them just enough to make it seem like your on their side, but not enough to where our whites start to believe we are only on their side.

IMO that's not naive at all. Will it change things immediately no but down the line its quite possible exposing whats going on behind those closed door now will change shit in the future. How far into the future that remains to be seen.

I agree with the rest of your post.

If folks want to be honest. Power responds to violence and/or money. Black people in america not willing to be violent and we still not willing to play the money game with buying politicians so we getting nothing out of it.

We as black people can vote in a person for their policies but truthfully speaking laws and policies are only worth something if the people they supposed to benefit can make sure the shit is enforced. If not we just have shit on the books that nobody already in power is going to respect.

Know what, i threw myself off of my original point i shouldve made. That i believe liberal white women hate black men more that conservative white men hate black men.

I think the whole belief that these white men have of being better than, and being victims of anything minority is a tribalism thing tapped into by those who seek to use that for their own benefit. This isn't to excuse their actions, but to give definition to their actions to make my point of intent. That is to say that, that hatred or dislike is primordial, very alpha dog driven. Very little actual intellectual thought put into the actions they carry out, which allows the cover of its not offensively racist, its defensively racist. I dont want that wall built because i hate Mexicans, i want that wall built because im defending myself from savages, because its been tribaly transcribed to me that this is a thing i should care about. Once again im not defending this, im just explaining this. Their women are of the submissive type, when you can sit and say a man has jurisdiction over your body and yoru well being. For your own good no less, shows where you believe you reside in the social order. Their women are of this tribal racist belief because their men say its the belief they have to have to protect them.

Then you look at the liberal white woman, she challenges the social pecking order of the alpha white male. Thus to them she removes herself from their power and social structure. She is homeless in that regard, not at home in the white power structure for which she is inherently born into. She forms her own structure, through her own grind to find her way she pushes through that structure, learns to covet their power moves and loath their misogynistic existence. This is where the feminist is created, still identifying with the privilege that comes from being white, but not with the role that comes with that privilege. A minority, they seek out other minorities to make a majority based on the difference between them and their male majority..their sex.

Enter the black woman, tribally proud, boastful, is with that bullshit if you want it. They use that ambition to help be the fuel for their cause, all at the same time secretly viewing it a classless, or less than them. Do not forget, at the base of this is not the throw away of their racial privilege , but the desire to modify and fit into its structure in a place that doesn't have them compromise what they feel are their rights. To them the teaming with the minority women is a ends to justify the means. They still believe themselves to be better than the black woman, and they hate the alpha white man, how do you think they view the "Black Man"? The black man who's tribal nature is to be brash, confident, boastful, in control.

If the alpha white man is to loathed, the alpha black man is to feared. Because even the alphas that they loath, fear the alpha black man, so there is no one to protect them from the alpha black man. He is a danger that must be controled, he is a male that must be not only put in his place, but put in his place beneath, the liberal white woman, where he cant hurt them.

Oh...for an example, think how ESPN reacted to how their feminist host reacted to Lavar Balls, you can switch gears with me anytime...

Not an innocent statement, a alpha black brash Male asserting his desire to sexually conquer this white woman..

He must be..controlled..banned from ESPN, and placed beneath..said to be too uncivilized to be on ESPN..it happens like this, people ignore this side of it

Done told yall

"Del. Mary Ann Lisanti, a Harford County Democrat, apologized Tuesday after reports surfaced that she referred to a legislative district in predominantly African-American Prince Georges County as a “n----- district.” The phrase was allegedly uttered during a January meeting with a fellow lawmaker at an Annapolis bar."

I've got nothing but a big bag of "I told you so" for those three women and women like them that needed to learn the hard way.

Feminism was created for white women and black women were just extra fodder. Black men an easy scapegoat.

The WS female only cares about getting her share of the spoils the WS male is recieving.

Liberal White women do not hate black men more than Conservative white men.
Personally I think that's fuckin' ridiculous.

Feminism is about increased opportunities for women. That white women who are feminists can also be racist has fuck all to do with feminism.

Know what, i threw myself off of my original point i shouldve made. That i believe liberal white women hate black men more that conservative white men hate black men.

I think the whole belief that these white men have of being better than, and being victims of anything minority is a tribalism thing tapped into by those who seek to use that for their own benefit. This isn't to excuse their actions, but to give definition to their actions to make my point of intent. That is to say that, that hatred or dislike is primordial, very alpha dog driven. Very little actual intellectual thought put into the actions they carry out, which allows the cover of its not offensively racist, its defensively racist. I dont want that wall built because i hate Mexicans, i want that wall built because im defending myself from savages, because its been tribaly transcribed to me that this is a thing i should care about. Once again im not defending this, im just explaining this. Their women are of the submissive type, when you can sit and say a man has jurisdiction over your body and yoru well being. For your own good no less, shows where you believe you reside in the social order. Their women are of this tribal racist belief because their men say its the belief they have to have to protect them.

Then you look at the liberal white woman, she challenges the social pecking order of the alpha white male. Thus to them she removes herself from their power and social structure. She is homeless in that regard, not at home in the white power structure for which she is inherently born into. She forms her own structure, through her own grind to find her way she pushes through that structure, learns to covet their power moves and loath their misogynistic existence. This is where the feminist is created, still identifying with the privilege that comes from being white, but not with the role that comes with that privilege. A minority, they seek out other minorities to make a majority based on the difference between them and their male majority..their sex.

Enter the black woman, tribally proud, boastful, is with that bullshit if you want it. They use that ambition to help be the fuel for their cause, all at the same time secretly viewing it a classless, or less than them. Do not forget, at the base of this is not the throw away of their racial privilege , but the desire to modify and fit into its structure in a place that doesn't have them compromise what they feel are their rights. To them the teaming with the minority women is a ends to justify the means. They still believe themselves to be better than the black woman, and they hate the alpha white man, how do you think they view the "Black Man"? The black man who's tribal nature is to be brash, confident, boastful, in control.

If the alpha white man is to loathed, the alpha black man is to feared. Because even the alphas that they loath, fear the alpha black man, so there is no one to protect them from the alpha black man. He is a danger that must be controled, he is a male that must be not only put in his place, but put in his place beneath, the liberal white woman, where he cant hurt them.
I ain't insane now, huh?

giphy (4).gif

Back