Welcome To aBlackWeb

Liam Neeson Speaks On His Racist Past

true, what I'm saying is that no one should be judged by shit they did decades ago.
hqdefault.jpg

Blog-5-14-2018-O.J.Simpson.jpg

0612_rkelly_not_guilty-1.jpg

Negro please. All three of these guys were found not guilty decades ago and they have been getting judged ever since.

They fucked with OJ so bad that they eventually ended up sending him to prison for "stealing" his own shit. MJ been dead for years and they fucking with him from the grave. And before it's all over these cacs gonna find a way to put R Kelly's ass in jail for something.

These dudes were all acquitted years ago and they get fucked with every day so why the fuck should this Irish cac get a pass for his self admitted racism? Gtfohwtbs

hqdefault.jpg

Blog-5-14-2018-O.J.Simpson.jpg

0612_rkelly_not_guilty-1.jpg

Negro please. All three of these guys were found not guilty decades ago and they have been getting judged ever since.

They fucked with OJ so bad that they eventually ended up sending him to prison for "stealing" his own shit. MJ been dead for years and they fucking with him from the grave. And before it's all over these cacs gonna find a way to put R Kelly's ass in jail for something.

These dudes were all acquitted years ago and they get fucked with every day so why the fuck should this Irish cac get a pass for his self admitted racism? Gtfohwtbs

Did you really just try to pull this shit for well known with evidence to boot pedophile ass R Kelly???

Really???!!!

Nigga... we have nothing further to discuss on this matter 'cause you're willfully ignoring the fact that R Kelly impregnated and married an underage Aaliyah and had a long ass list of complaints when it comes to underage chicks.

Meh, he was better off not saying shit, especially before he got a movie coming out, can ppl be on some foul shit years ago and change?? Yep, hell i hated and made fun of gays back in the day but im totally cool with and support them now, but if you in the spotlight, regardless of if you actually changed, social media isnt gonna give a fuck and youre gonna get crucified regardless, so he was better off not mentioning it

Yes. That's exactly what it means.

There's a lot of shit ALL of us have done in the past that would be questionable as fuck if not downright criminal. The question is: Are you still that person? Some of y'all niggas on this very board have caught at least one body in the past. Some of y'all have probably touched a woman inappropriately. Some of y'all white cats have prolly had the very same thoughts Liam has had, but you just won't admit it, at least not openly on here anyways.

The point here is that unless you're stuck in the past reliving those moments in your head, you're likely not that same person and have moved on with your life. Why would you be held to answer for some shit that don't even apply to you anymore?
Your idea is good in theory.
Problem is when a black person does something in the past it's always used against them.
Kevin Hart
bill cosby
Multiple black people killed by police and the media tries to justify it because he got a C in the 7th grade.

You the homie...but you wrong here.

Old man smoke can be had

Meh, he was better off not saying shit, especially before he got a movie coming out, can ppl be on some foul shit years ago and change?? Yep, hell i hated and made fun of gays back in the day but im totally cool with and support them now, but if you in the spotlight, regardless of if you actually changed, social media isnt gonna give a fuck and youre gonna get crucified regardless, so he was better off not mentioning it
Fag lover

His next movie gonna be TaKKKen 4 ....this one had me cracking up....get that cac the fuck outta here

What if this starts a trend and white people start making wild racist concessions....

"I purposely treated the black children's anger like a much more serious situation than the rest of the children. I just wanted to make them feel very uncomfortable with anger and it's totally a normal emotion"

It would be great because those are the types of things that white people to this day claim doesn't happen. Uncovering the lies would be a nice change for this country.

They kill black people in the media for things they’ve done in the past. So what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

The problem with that is that it basically prevents any chance for real change. Whites have to admit, accept, and atone for their racist ways. Nothing will ever change if they don't. However, if the cost for starting that ball rolling is being destroyed even if you had good intentions and are no longer the person that did the wrong, very few will choose to take that step.

It would be great because those are the types of things that white people to this day claim doesn't happen. Uncovering the lies would be a nice change for this country.

The problem with that is that it basically prevents any chance for real change. Whites have to admit, accept, and atone for their racist ways. Nothing will ever change if they don't. However, if the cost for starting that ball rolling is being destroyed even if you had good intentions and are no longer the person that did the wrong, very few will choose to take that step.
So what’s the solution

Its a slippery slope man can go one of two ways

Either u speak on your experience as a racist and get destroyed

Or every white persons racist experience becomes normalized and whites get sympathy for having been a racist in their past.

I understand these are opposite extremes but thats how social media operates and obviously affects real life.

Thats why this situation is real interesting to me. He came out on his own accord, but during an interview for movie roll out which comes off as trying to get attn so maybe not genuine.

But some will see him as "brave"

So does society want these conversations or dont they? Tough to say whats right and wrong.

So what’s the solution

To what? Racism? There is no one solution, but white people still are the majority of the country, so it will take many of them coming around before any real change can be made. That can't happen if we make it impossible for them to transition from being racists without being destroyed.

Its a slippery slope man can go one of two ways

Either u speak on your experience as a racist and get destroyed

Or every white persons racist experience becomes normalized and whites get sympathy for having been a racist in their past.

I understand these are opposite extremes but thats how social media operates and obviously affects real life.

Thats why this situation is real interesting to me. He came out on his own accord, but during an interview for movie roll out which comes off as trying to get attn so maybe not genuine.

But some will see him as "brave"

So does society want these conversations or dont they? Tough to say whats right and wrong.

What he did was brave. He stood the chance of losing out, and he may be losing out. Honestly, I don't really see an up side for him in this situation. What reason would he have had to do this other than shedding light on racism and putting a face to it? Most people wouldn't do what he did. I just don't think he should be punished for it. I think we should instead be using it as a way to attack racism at the core.

Back