Welcome To aBlackWeb

Liam Neeson Speaks On His Racist Past

Why is our offense looked at as petty. You acting like we saying lets beat his ass. And this bullshit about white people needing somebody to make them comfortable with their white guilt is also stupid. They created and enforced a long term system that did exactly what it was supposed to do.

I think most are fine and aware of their racism tho.

I never said the offense was petty. You niggas just type and don't read. I said it was petty just to try and tear him down for no other reason than to want to tear him down. I also didn't say anything about making white people comfortable with their guilt. I said white people don't listen about racism until other white people come out and say it. That's how it was with the abolition of slavery. That's how it was with Civil Right. That's how it is with all these movements going on now. If you want to argue against points that you make up, do that, but stop quoting me when you do. And you still didn't answer the question I asked.

I never said the offense was petty. You niggas just type and don't read. I said it was petty just to try and tear him down for no other reason than to want to tear him down. I also didn't say anything about making white people comfortable with their guilt. I said white people don't listen about racism until other white people come out and say it. That's how it was with the abolition of slavery. That's how it was with Civil Right. That's how it is with all these movements going on now. If you want to argue against points that you make up, do that, but stop quoting me when you do. And you still didn't answer the question I asked.

Telling liam neeson to shut the fuck up isnt being petty. You thinking that by him being open with his mistake (and saying black bastard while describing it) is even close to the same level of white abolitionists talking to other whites is naive. Morals was not the only reason people pushed to end slavery anyway but thats another topic.

I want you to explain how its petty that black people dont want to trust his intentions with this whole thing.

Telling liam neeson to shut the fuck up isnt being petty. You thinking that by him being open with his mistake (and saying black bastard while describing it) is even close to the same level of white abolitionists talking to other whites is naive. Morals was not the only reason people pushed to end slavery anyway but thats another topic.

I want you to explain how its petty that black people dont want to trust his intentions with this whole thing.

My nigga, I'm not to continue to discuss anything with you until you can actually stay on the points I'm making. I never said anything about telling Liam to shut the fuck up. I never said what he did was the same as abolitionists. I never said black people are petty if they don't trust him. That's all shit that you're literally pulling out of your ass.

For the third time, I'm saying that he opened the door for a national conversation that could potentially help fight racism to some extent. Some of you think it's better to just use his admission to destroy him. I've asked the question multiple times. How does destroying him help black people? If it does, cool, let's do it. But I don't see how it would. If you're doing it just because you want to hurt any white person that is vulnerable regardless of the circumstances, that's what I'm saying is petty.

My nigga, I'm not to continue to discuss anything with you until you can actually stay on the points I'm making. I never said anything about telling Liam to shut the fuck up. I never said what he did was the same as abolitionists. I never said black people are petty if they don't trust him. That's all shit that you're literally pulling out of your ass.

For the third time, I'm saying that he opened the door for a national conversation that could potentially help fight racism to some extent. Some of you think it's better to just use his admission to destroy him. I've asked the question multiple times. How does destroying him help black people? If it does, cool, let's do it. But I don't see how it would. If you're doing it just because you want to hurt any white person that is vulnerable regardless of the circumstances, that's what I'm saying is petty.
So in your opinion how do we deal w Liam Neeson moving forward

So in your opinion how do we deal w Liam Neeson moving forward

If I was a black celebrity with some clout, I would have reached out to him and told him that he didn't make a strong enough point with the story. If he wanted to highlight the incident and why it was wrong, he should have made a more clear statement about why it was wrong and basically spoke out to whites that are in the same mind frame and told them to check themselves.

As far as what blacks should do with Neeson. He's not really important. What's important is the conversation. We have a famous white person that admitted to doing something ridiculously racist. We should be using that opportunity to talk about how prevalent racism is and how even now at every level blacks are victimized by it. Instead, the whole discussion is about how racist Neeson is. Like niggas are really in this topic like "What gets me is that he was going after any black person. That's racist." No shit, that's the whole point of the story.

Thats stupid and will not work you ass.
And you keep saying we gonna destroy him? How? You think we gonna get him blackballed or something? Its no point discussing it because you refuse to view black feelings on this in reality. How does him saying he used to be racist make more white people comfortable enough to.discuss their roles on racism? You aint even explained. Bullshit on top of bullshit.

Thats stupid and will not work you ass.
And you keep saying we gonna destroy him? How? You think we gonna get him blackballed or something? Its no point discussing it because you refuse to view black feelings on this in reality. How does him saying he used to be racist make more white people comfortable enough to.discuss their roles on racism? You aint even explained. Bullshit on top of bullshit.

That's literally what some people suggest be done to him. Again, they had to cancel the grand opening to his movie because of the backlash.

And people are copycats by nature. We see all the time where famous people do shit and it opens the door for others. If you don't understand that, I don't know what to tell you. But you're not saying shit of substance and you can't stay on topic for anything, so let's dead this.

my question is....
if he wasnt making money would he still feel like this?
if he didnt have to work closely with black people would he still like this?
while i understand a moment of anger....someone coulda lost their life because of that moment and it didnt matter if he got it later....another black man woulda been dead because a white persons ideas that any black man is just as guilty or deserves death or will satisfy his bloodthrist.

liam is one of many who still feel like this. what is he doing to stop them...i dont need comforting.

If I was a black celebrity with some clout, I would have reached out to him and told him that he didn't make a strong enough point with the story. If he wanted to highlight the incident and why it was wrong, he should have made a more clear statement about why it was wrong and basically spoke out to whites that are in the same mind frame and told them to check themselves.

As far as what blacks should do with Neeson. He's not really important. What's important is the conversation. We have a famous white person that admitted to doing something ridiculously racist. We should be using that opportunity to talk about how prevalent racism is and how even now at every level blacks are victimized by it. Instead, the whole discussion is about how racist Neeson is. Like niggas are really in this topic like "What gets me is that he was going after any black person. That's racist." No shit, that's the whole point of the story.

They needed Liam Neeson to tell his story to know how prevelant racism is? Thats the nonsense you rolling with. Shit is bitch made and nobody but you is going for it.

Yall still crying about Liam?

Has #BoycottTaken started yet or nah?

Last edited:
@Goldie being the owner of this site you're in the entertainment biz. Maybe you can answer this question.

How much does it cost to sponsor the Donkey of the Day segment?

I never looked into the BC prices, everybody has their own prices. The BC is probably charging a few hundred tho.

Back