Welcome To aBlackWeb

LGBTQ Terrorists force Halle Berry to give up movie role

And then y’all also gotta separate the black lbgqt community from the white one lumping everything together makes discussion weird

can the xmen just create a new character?
a trans character?

why take from an established black character?

is it possible to take from a white character? or is that run thru walls chick the lesbian actress that meets the quota for the white character?

Are they campaigning for a transgender to play Jean Grey? How about Rouge? Emma Frost? Why Storm?
White Women are not going let Transsexuals take a role that was meant to be played by a white woman and have Transsexuals represent white beauty and white femininity ,but they do it to Black Women all of the time.
EbSRyPDVcAY6key.jpg

EbSRydDVcAYXE4G.jpg

a trans character?

is it possible to take from a white character? or is that run thru walls chick the lesbian actress that meets the quota for the white character?

most likely they would make a new character

most likely they would make a new character
and no one would have a problem with that.
at least i wouldnt.

but what does sexuality even have to do with the xmen. like how would you even display trans in an xmen movie?
this shit is crazy to me.

Black men and women are under attack in every aspect of our being, this is systemic racism at its worse, I'm not for bedwench berry or whatever role she wants to play in hollyweird, but I'm certainly not for a man that pretends to be a woman due to a advocated mental illness play a black woman to emasculate black men on a movie screen for the world to see. They hated that black americans and even some africans celebrated black panthers success. They want to make sure that it won't happen again.

a trans character?

Yes, the comic can create a new character.
I'd bet if they did something original it would be better received.
Heroes and villains come and go.
I guarantee there's a creator out there with a great xyz character that's being skipped over for whatever reason.

Studios might not want to risk the hassle of new character starting from scratch.
And taking, aka retconning, older characters may be done to boost sales
Or to pull characters out of corners they've been written into.
Or to push agendas
Or all the above and more, it happens a lot.

I don't know if there's a diversity quota, but the reasons above are thrown around when significant changes are made.
The last gay Xman I knew of was Ice Man.
Didn't know Kitty Pryde was bisexual, last I saw she was married to Colossus. News to me.

White Women are not going let Transsexuals take a role that was meant to be played by a white woman and have Transsexuals represent white beauty and white femininity ,but they do it to Black Women all of the time.
EbSRyPDVcAY6key.jpg

EbSRydDVcAYXE4G.jpg
Lmao bottom pic was specifically for a pride campaign. So yes there was white gay and trans apart of this but go off.

Back