Welcome To aBlackWeb

LGBTQ Terrorists force Halle Berry to give up movie role

Nah
U still don't get it
This ain't no tit for tat. Jamaicans knew y'all wasn't Jamaican but we still loved the movie because we're a dot on the map yet people respected what we did with the bobsled thing and made a movie out of it IN Jamaica. Would've been nice to have authentic JA actors but the actors were still black so it is what it is.

Y'all bitchin about british actors saying they didn't have the same experiences make no sense when black people face racism everywhere and again the British actors sound exactly like americans.

Bruh trust me the few black peoples really bitching about that are a small amount. I think the reason the lady playing Harriet caught flack was because she said some wild jokes that offended us. But niggas wasn’t mad at Idris or Thandie Newton

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: GNS
My thing is there are several other female Xmen tho..

How come white people always love to remind us what a small percentage of the population we are when it bolsters their narrative yet black people seem to be over represented when it comes to transexuals in mainstream media??

Seems like an agenda

I see your point here tho. Like I said they use us to mark off diversity points. They do shit like get a black disabled atheist web designer super hero. Like trying to cover quotas

Reactions: GNS
Nah. You're just disgusting pathetic excuse for a black man. All you do is run up and down this forum trolling for trannies

Please don't reproduce

I already have daughter. I’m assuming you ain’t got any. Better produce some offspring lol create more real men King.

Let me get this in line

Y’all see trans as real women?

It’s no issue on my end what they say they are but I will never acknowledge a transgender as a real female.

That’s just my take.

Live and let live.

I address people how they want to be addressed as long as I don’t find it offensive.

Back