Welcome To aBlackWeb

LGBTQ Terrorists force Halle Berry to give up movie role

I don't think we do but if we're havin' conversation we have to call cis people something and non trans or normal isn't really helpful if you're tryna have a discussion in good faith
No way

Trans people are trans people, non trans people are normal people. I consider cis a slur because i don't want to be labeled that way. I reject it wholeheartedly

No way

Trans people are trans people, non trans people are normal people. I consider cis a slur because i don't want to be labeled that way. I reject it wholeheartedly

Yes but again if you tryna have a discussion about trans people in good faith this won't do will it. The only time you'd see/hear the term cis is when there's trannie talk so it's not like the tern changes anything

Yes but again if you tryna have a discussion about trans people in good faith this won't do will it. The only time you'd see/hear the term cis is when there's trannie talk so it's not like the tern changes anything
But that goes back to my original question. Why do non trans people have to reclassify?

Agree with bruv
These transformers whole shtich about pronouns yet they wanna make up some for others. They can keep that.
The minute I hear any of that bullshit I'm removing myself

Agree with bruv
These transformers whole shtich about pronouns yet they wanna make up some for others. They can keep that.
The minute I hear any of that bullshit I'm removing myself
Ill raise you... the minute someone insists on calling me cisgender in real life after I've told them I consider it a slur we're throwing hands

Transsexuals are about to bully the fuck out of natural born women in their own safe spaces

Ain't that a bitch?

And after women helped defend for their crazy asses

See this is a perfect example of we as blacks need to on our black shit and let everybody else fight their own battles. We keep fallin for the steppin stone shit

Back