Welcome To aBlackWeb

LGBTQ Terrorists force Halle Berry to give up movie role

Imagine watching a re-run of any show from say, late 50's -late70's, and I'll use Superhero in this instance, "The Adventures of Superman" and imagine Superman/George Reeves/ being on the "emotional-flamboyant" side of things...that shit would be laughed out of the screening room!! Take it a step further, what if a group of "gays" made some noise about having a non-gender, non violent half a sissy Superman? Today they are taken seriously - then, they'd probably ask Frank Sinatra to make a phone call or two, naw mean? This shit won't stop until people stop going to/supporting these dumb movies. Every Disney movie now has a message of "inclusion" of the weirdest freaky character in their movie(s). I know WHITE women and their children are always lined up around the block to see these shits.

I Cant Do This Mean Girls GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Professor Xavier need to get in that it head and tell it the truth about itself

Imagine watching a re-run of any show from say, late 50's -late70's, and I'll use Superhero in this instance, "The Adventures of Superman" and imagine Superman/George Reeves/ being on the "emotional-flamboyant" side of things...that shit would be laughed out of the screening room!! Take it a step further, what if a group of "gays" made some noise about having a non-gender, non violent half a sissy Superman? Today they are taken seriously - then, they'd probably ask Frank Sinatra to make a phone call or two, naw mean? This shit won't stop until people stop going to/supporting these dumb movies. Every Disney movie now has a message of "inclusion" of the weirdest freaky character in their movie(s). I know WHITE women and their children are always lined up around the block to see these shits.

lol telling black folks about the 50s like we didn’t have a whole civil rights movement to be included into mainstream society. Stupid points

lol i did a double take when I saw this shit reached 13 pages already

the "LGBT terrorists" living rent-free in some niggas heads i see

439511995725774848.png

Yeah, but to be fair , the thread got slightly derailed by folks talking about foreign actors portraying American characters in film , so that took up a few pages and as far as the alphabet community living rent-free in some of our heads, the person with the most amount of posts in this thread is @Hellczar.... He’s the one keeping the discussion going. My man is on a mission. Just sayin’.

Yeah, but to be fair , the thread got slightly derailed by folks talking about foreign actors portraying American characters in film , so that took up a few pages and as far as the alphabet community living rent-free in some of our heads, the person with the most amount of posts in this thread is @Hellczar.... He’s the one keeping the discussion going. My man is on a mission. Just sayin’.

Those type of words don’t fly on this “gender fluid” site

:js4:

Tariq bringing up Storm as Halle Berry's role is corny. I want a Nubian looking woman to play her since she's from the Horn of Africa in the comics. Smart move by Halle since some roles aren't for everyone.

Tariq bringing up Storm as Halle Berry's role is corny. I want a Nubian looking woman to play her since she's from the Horn of Africa in the comics. Smart move by Halle since some roles aren't for everyone.

Ta-Nehisi Coates used to do whole blog posts ranting about how Halle was a terrible choice for Storm because Halle is only good at playing passive-aggressive women (thats how she won a Oscar) and Storm basically grew up being worshipped as a literal goddess, so you need somebody with arrogant boss bitch energy to pull off that role.

Angela Basset was always his suggestion.

Considering that Marvel hired Ta-Nehisi to write Black Panther for a while and then later cast Ms. Basset as Queen Ramonda in the Black Panther film, they mighta been listening.

Back