Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets talk credit and credit cards?

I never really used them until recently

I don't like money sitting on it so I pay it off pretty much asap

Bad credit may make me hesitate in a new relationship. Depends on how bad lol

Bad credit in a relationship…it depends on the whys and the plan to fix it.
maybe I’m speaking from a certain position. But tk me it’s not that important and something that can be fix.

Using debit is just using money I actually have but using it doesn’t benefit me at All

no perks for cash back, no points, no credit score going up from open accounts, on time payments, and credit utilization

might as well just put everything on credit and just pay it. When you go out to eat with friends, pay the Bill with your card and have them Zelle you so you get the perks

my sisters do this when the family goes out. They just tell me to zelle them my share and one of them pays the bill with their credit card for the points

Unfortunately my credit is so awful that I’m gonna have to file for bankruptcy soon

I only use one but I have two. The second one is a travel credit card. Got that to use overseas so I wont get charged them overseas fees. Those fees were adding up when I was in greece.

The one i do use, I just use it for the points. Had his card since my first bank account back in high school. The limit is mad high now. I charge everything to it and pay it off right away. Im good with money and dont spent what i dont have. If someone was to steal and use my card, I wouldnt sweat it to much since the money is not coming directly out my account unlike a debit card. I also have life lock to monitor everything.

Been thinking bout getting this chase card and just making it my main one. That has an annual fee of $100, which isnt bad. That one has great travel percs.

I only use one but I have two. The second one is a travel credit card. Got that to use overseas so I wont get charged them overseas fees. Those fees were adding up when I was in greece.

The one i do use, I just use it for the points. Had his card since my first bank account back in high school. The limit is mad high now. I charge everything to it and pay it off right away. Im good with money and dont spent what i dont have. If someone was to steal and use my card, I wouldnt sweat it to much since the money is not coming directly out my account unlike a debit card. I also have life lock to monitor everything.

Been thinking bout getting this chase card and just making it my main one. That has an annual fee of $100, which isnt bad. That one has great travel percs.
Sound like you talking the chase preferred. I just got the chase reserved

Credit Cards

Okay so I have only one credit card, and that’s all I need. I have had my credit card since last summer but didn’t really use it until Christmas and again during Mothers Day. I seriously used my credit card like this.

- I need to rebuild my credit, it’s not bad but it needs a push

- what ever I am about to purchase I have that money RIGHT NOW!

- I order the item I need/ want

I check my credit card app, and once it’s available for me to pay, I pay right there. It may take a week or a couple days for everything to process

This is what I have been doing in March, April, and a little in May. It boost my credit score up and I’m paying it all off, I have no payments as of now.

Credit Cards

Okay so I have only one credit card, and that’s all I need. I have had my credit card since last summer but didn’t really use it until Christmas and again during Mothers Day. I seriously used my credit card like this.

- I need to rebuild my credit, it’s not bad but it needs a push

- what ever I am about to purchase I have that money RIGHT NOW!

- I order the item I need/ want

I check my credit card app, and once it’s available for me to pay, I pay right there. It may take a week or a couple days for everything to process

This is what I have been doing in March, April, and a little in May. It boost my credit score up and I’m paying it all off, I have no payments as of now.
That’s good maybe in 6 months you can get another card and keep doing the same

That’s good maybe in 6 months you can get another card and keep doing the same

lmfao I just did

I just replaced my old one since it did not have rewards, smh. This one I have now builds rewards, but it’s like starting all over again. I’ll probably start using it again in August

lmfao I just did

I just replaced my old one since it did not have rewards, smh. This one I have now builds rewards, but it’s like starting all over again. I’ll probably start using it again in August

you didn’t close the account right? As long as you have multiple cards active it’s all good

I’m talking like I’m a credit expert lol

I been having my credit card for 2 years. All I do is use up to 10% then pay off nearly the monthly bill, but will always leave $10 on the balance, so it can always look like that I consistently owe them. My score shot up over 100 points. I also heard if you make two payments within the same month then your score will increase faster too

Funny thing is every day I go to work at best buy I get like 2-3 to sign up for a credit card

I been having my credit card for 2 years. All I do is use up to 10% then pay off nearly the monthly bill, but will always leave $10 on the balance, so it can always look like that I consistently owe them. My score shot up over 100 points. I also heard if you make two payments within the same month then your score will increase faster too
That's what I did when I had 2 i racked up. I started paying weekly instead of monthly and my score shot up from paying the debt down faster.

you didn’t close the account right? As long as you have multiple cards active it’s all good

I’m talking like I’m a credit expert lol
Nah just one card, switched and upgraded.

credit to me is just about showing you are responsible and can pay something off. People look at your credit score like

ohit’s okay but you need to do more (do more is buy more and pay it)

your credit is horrible (pay your debts and I can’t trust you with Paying anything like loans)

Your credit is great (you pay your debts, you spend a lot or enough, I can trust you with loans)

Back