Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets talk credit and credit cards?

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
How well do you understand the usage of credit cards? Have you ran them up in the past and now vow to never use them again?

What are some benefits/ wealth building life hacks you have learned/ applied to your overall lifestyle?

and bonus question, is credit score and debt a deal breaker when starting a new relationship?

Last edited:
I fucked my first one up as a kid. Spending money I didn't have, late payments.. pretty much everything you aren't supposed to do I did. lol

These days I mainly use them to to retain a good credit history and to get the points/benefits. I prefer the cashback joints especially. All payments are made well before it's due. I like to keep the balances low to zero in most cases cuz I aint trying to pay any interest at all. I just want the points and cash back.

Credit score/debt isnt really a deal breaker.. Shit happens, but if you arent actively trying to work towards fixing/repairing it, arent responsible with your money and are still fuckin it up.. that's for sure a red flag to me

There are really no benefit to credit cards. The first credit cards started coming out in the 50s when motherfuckers in America were drunk off that post WW2 money.

Credit cards take unrealized financial value from the future, brings it to the present and charges you interest.

Credit cards exist because people don't get paid enough to have the ability consume at the rate needed to sustain businesses. Credit cards is a pact between the financiers and business owners. Financiers had out the credit cards, business owners keep wages low.

But then here comes the class of data owners.

They turn around and made credit cards absolutely necessary because financiers have to prove credit cards have some type of utility beyond stealing future financial value from consumers.

They made up the credit score, which is nothing but a social score that proves whether or not you are a delinquent. With it's bullshit ass formula that nobody knows for sure how it works, not even fucking governments. So now everyone needs a fucking credit card to be able to rent or to get loans.

Only thing good about credit cards is that it's a cool way to line up coke to snort it. I used to impress the bitches with the American Express Black Card. You build wealth by being able exploit markets for you own gain by creating a service that everyone feels like they need to use or good that everyone feels like they need to have. You ain't gonna build no wealth by trying to manipulate your credit score.

I only use the stupid thing to keep my credit score high as shit out of habit when I needed to have a good score.

Oh and I spent 20,000 at the BunnyRanch in 05 and put that shit on my credit card, that was a fun night.

Last edited:
Most people don’t understand credit and how to use it to their benefit. It’s all about perspective.

it’s actually a great tool to build wealth if used correctly.
I never used it like I could’ve because of the what ifs . I rather just use cash….even when it hurts.

High credit card usage and new accounts the past 4 years have really benefited me by getting my score up

went from being able to get a capital one card with a $300 limit to getting two navy federal cards with a $500 and $5000 limit

now I’m on Amex which isn’t supposed to have a limit but too much spending on vacation led to them playing me out

i think when used correctly they are a great tool. I tend to avoid using debit now. Like inori said I use the cards for the points and Cash back

My discover card was my first ever card at like 19 and I fucked that card up so easily and it went to collections lol

Sometimes I have a card or two That’s a bit too high of a balance by forgetting about making decent enough payments but it’s mostly under control

High credit card usage and new accounts the past 4 years have really benefited me by getting my score up

went from being able to get a capital one card with a $300 limit to getting two navy federal cards with a $500 and $5000 limit

now I’m on Amex which isn’t supposed to have a limit but too much spending on vacation led to them playing me out

i think when used correctly they are a great tool. I tend to avoid using debit now. Like inori said I use the cards for the points and Cash back

My discover card was my first ever card at like 19 and I fucked that card up so easily and it went to collections lol

Sometimes I have a card or two That’s a bit too high of a balance by forgetting about making decent enough payments but it’s mostly under control
Can you explain a bit more on this

some of y’all need to get into credit card stacking.

Some guy either here or the old hood does it……went on a trip to a crazy place and never came back to the site after all reported beforehand

Most people don’t understand credit and how to use it to their benefit. It’s all about perspective.

it’s actually a great tool to build wealth if used correctly.
I never used it like I could’ve because of the what ifs . I rather just use cash….even when it hurts.
Point of thread

Can you explain a bit more on this
Using debit is just using money I actually have but using it doesn’t benefit me at All

no perks for cash back, no points, no credit score going up from open accounts, on time payments, and credit utilization

might as well just put everything on credit and just pay it. When you go out to eat with friends, pay the Bill with your card and have them Zelle you so you get the perks

Using debit is just using money I actually have but using it doesn’t benefit me at All

no perks for cash back, no points, no credit score going up from open accounts, on time payments, and credit utilization

might as well just put everything on credit and just pay it. When you go out to eat with friends, pay the Bill with your card and have them Zelle you so you get the perks
My boy did this a couple of times. Paid the bill with his card and had us Zelle him the money

I use my credit card to pay for pretty much everything. I’m not a big spender and I don’t charge for things if I don’t have that amount in my checking acct

Back