Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets talk about This Goldie and Ap21 coalition...

Y'all stupid but I'll tell you the truth because I don't give AF

@Goldie started the site and @AP21 always backed him from day one so I turn he's been his dog from the day the doors open. No more no less.

You sassy niggas are worst than hoes with bad credit and with rollers in their hair at a PTA meeting

The thought of that just made me shake my head.

So why does @Goldie give him free reign?
I wouldn't call it free reign.

AP knows his shit and hasn't really done anything harmful to the site

3 mods was asked to hold it down. He stepped up first. Did he have to cut the other 2 out, no. But again......he ain't dont anything wrong so it is what it is

Aight fuck it,

So yall know @Goldie told us he was stepping back from the day to day shit on the site and 3 mods were asked to step up and fill the gap of admin duties. Shared responsibilities so to speak.

One of us jumped on it immediately and started changing things within 2 hours. Other 2 mods were like damn, where the democracy. We, excuse me, they were told by that one mod to fall back 'he got it"

Mod one said cool and went back to posting like normal. Lil hurt but whatever

The other mod didn't take kindly to it and a HUGE argument went on behind the screens to the point where this mod said fuck it. She, excuse me, they falling back from the site

This was at the beginning of August. Now we here.
Yooooo
I needed this laugh...

She......they

Smdh

Y'all stupid but I'll tell you the truth because I don't give AF

@Goldie started the site and @AP21 always backed him from day one so in turn he's been his dog from the day the doors open. No more no less.

You sassy niggas are worst than hoes with bad credit and with rollers in their hair at a PTA meeting
Don't forget the showercap

If i'm wrong, i'm wrong.

But Kandy been one of the most consistent posters here. There may have been one time she took a short leave, but that was a minute ago.

She just disappeared...then you the Administrator. I can see it being plausible because she kinda seemed like #2 for a long time.

I just put two and two together.

Oh shit... I noticed she been mia

so, @AP21 shoulda included himself in the list of posters who've ran off females

giphy.gif

Back