Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets talk about This Goldie and Ap21 coalition...

Aight fuck it,

So yall know @Goldie told us he was stepping back from the day to day shit on the site and 3 mods were asked to step up and fill the gap of admin duties. Shared responsibilities so to speak.

One of us jumped on it immediately and started changing things within 2 hours. Other 2 mods were like damn, where the democracy. We, excuse me, they were told by that one mod to fall back 'he got it"

Mod one said cool and went back to posting like normal. Lil hurt but whatever

The other mod didn't take kindly to it and a HUGE argument went on behind the screens to the point where this mod said fuck it. She, excuse me, they falling back from the site

This was at the beginning of August. Now we here.
I know I'm late as hell, but sound to me like @AP21 was a self motivated go getter proving he could produce while the other 2 were waiting to be told or given something.

29D641BE-7F04-4F73-85F9-269B2E71472E.gif

Nah man

Don't do her like that

She's a huge reason the site is where it is. You don't have to like her but don't be dismissive like that
Look who you talking to b

Hopefully you're next. I can't wait until you throw your hissy fit
If you're waitin' for the end of my Dynasty line
It would seem like forever is a mighty long time
I'm Young, bitches!
Good night!

What's the over/under? How long before ic status?
If you mean selling the site, I wouldn't even be mad at homeboy getting his paper. It'd be sad for the community, but it's business at the end of the day.

If you mean fuckery in general, I think that's inevitable unless some strict guidelines are implemented. Seems like it's the "die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." trope.

Funny and ironic...

The Skylar/Freddie Gibbs thread turned into discussion and arguments about female participation on message forums... And the men who allegedly run them off

Kandy was probably the most prominent female poster on this website with her input creating interesting threads... Now she gone. I too wondered about her absence

Sad if she don't come back...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back