Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets take a look back at some of Hip Hops best moments of this decade

No matter how long they were on you before you put the record out, if ya lyrics are played I court and the DA asks you what you meant when you said 'Mitch caught a body bout a week ago'?'...

...the song is used against you in court.

That's when u say u use ghostwriters...ALOTTA them and cant recollect who wrote what

He arguably had the hottest song out for a minute...then went to jail for what the song was about....rap fans care bout that type of shit
Shit was trash a lloyd banks throwaway. Wasn't nothing special about him or his situation. He'll get out drop some mediocre music and people gonna hype him because he's fresh outta jail smh standards are set way too low

Shit was trash a lloyd banks throwaway. Wasn't nothing special about him or his situation. He'll get out drop some mediocre music and people gonna hype him because he's fresh outta jail smh standards are set way too low

That song wasn't trash bruh...wasn't my favorite song or nothin... but I understood why it became a hit. First time I heard it I knew shit was gonna take off

Lil uzi vert pressing Rich the kid and punching him in the face and chasing him up the block.
lil-uzi-vert-here-trying-to-fight-rich-the-kid-over-internet-beef-video-cD3O0n0EGPc.jpg

Back