Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Master Race (All Things PC Gaming)

The finals is pretty cool decided to check it on PC since its f2p mind you this my first time using mnk on pc in years lol been a controller bruh when i got my ps5

Nigga if you don't get the fuck outa here..

ANYWAY. I've made my purchase. Thank you all for your help finding something for my nephew. I appreciate it for real
I can't tell if this is a yes or no but I love you brother🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

Before and After. TUF 😤

View attachment 1154417

View attachment 1154418

The next project will be to replace the two 120mm case fans with some 140mm ones, and also I need to make some room in the undercarriage for two HDDs. Planning on buying some easystores from Best Buy and shucking em.
3080 Ti secured.

She's a rescue. 🥹

Ignore the dust and grime. It's not as bad as it looks, lol. Also, the PSU install gave me hell last night, man, shit had me feeling remedial. 😭

This was a victory pic after I was finally able to get it to boot properly, notice the missing ram sticks, I was troubleshooting like a mf, lol.

IMG_0785 - Copy.jpeg

Haven't even toured my library with it, yet. I only checked out RDR2 for a few mins last night, 90+ FPS @ 4k.

3080 Ti secured.

She's a rescue. 🥹

Ignore the dust and grime. It's not as bad as it looks, lol. Also, the PSU install gave me hell last night, man, shit had me feeling remedial. 😭

This was a victory pic after I was finally able to get it to boot properly, notice the missing ram sticks, I was troubleshooting like a mf, lol.

View attachment 1246498

Haven't even toured my library with it, yet. I only checked out RDR2 for a few mins last night, 90+ FPS @ 4k.
That's what I have in my laptop

Back