Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s Watch the Classics (NBA Edition): Now Playing 1987 ECF Game 7(Pistons vs Celtics)

Also I think it would be cool to maybe watch some games that aren’t the cliche ones but the great ones that ppl might forget about.

like game 4 of The first round in 2011 when Brandon Roy scored 18 points in the 4th Q to come back and win against the mavs

Funny you mention this. Now that these sports networks have no live sports to show, they should show old games that aren’t regularly shown. FS1 should show old nfl on fox games, cbs sports network should show old nfl on cbs games, college football games, etc. even our good friends at nba tv should show random nba games that aren’t regularly seen. Why don’t they do that

Funny you mention this. Now that these sports networks have no live sports to show, they should show old games that aren’t regularly shown. FS1 should show old nfl on fox games, cbs sports network should show old nfl on cbs games, college football games, etc. even our good friends at nba tv should show random nba games that aren’t regularly seen. Why don’t they do that
Because NBA TV is fucking horrible

i watched the 2003 wcsf game 1 kings vs mavs yesterday.

kings blew them out. c webb bibby and peja were on it.

i feel that team was gonna win the title.

game 2 c webb blows out his knee

I watched every Lakers/Kobe playoff series the week Kobe died. This shit was a classic. Dope backstories with Pippen trying to prove he can do it without Jackson, with Jackson sitting on the other side.

The Blazers were stacked, but dysfunctional af.

Game 3 was dope too. Kobe made the game winning assist of a double team. Then made what would've been the game winning steal, until Rice turned the ball over and then went down and made the game sealing block on sibonas.

The Goat

Alright a little Sunday matinee for y’all:
2006 West semis Game 7 San Antonio vs Dallas

-Dallas almost blew a 3-1 lead but won Game 7 on the road in O.T.
-Games 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 all decided by 5 points or less

Dirk: 37 pts 15 Rebs
Duncan: 41 pts 15 rebs

Other games in the series

I gave you a GOAT, but...:stare:

Glad Miami won that Finals.

Back