Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s Watch the Classics (NBA Edition): Now Playing 1987 ECF Game 7(Pistons vs Celtics)

:mybad: Excuse the Fuck outta Me attitude Man Sheesh, This thread shoulda been made regardless of what transpired this week

Niggas out here watching B-ball w/No Power Forward & Centers Lmao
Man ain't nobody got no attitude lol

Shutcho ass up May

Lol Foh You Got Served

Let Talk About How This Blazers Squad was one Of the Best put together teams ever assembled

Scottie
Sheed
Sabonis
Stoudamire
Shremph
Augmon
G.Anthony
Steve Smith
Brian grant
young J.Oneal lol
Who else am I Missing ?

Was Derek Anderson on that squad or am I trippin'?

Btw, the "Jail Blazers" era is easily one of the most individually talented teams I've personally ever seen.

Lol Foh You Got Served

Let Talk About How This Blazers Squad was one Of the Best put together teams ever assembled

Scottie
Sheed
Sabonis
Stoudamire
Shremph
Augmon
G.Anthony
Steve Smith
Brian grant
young J.Oneal lol
Who else am I Missing ?

Dale Davis
Bonzi wells

Btw @Hustletown that homo wob was live streaming a cavs warriors? Game I think while guys were chatting and listening to him give commentary

Maybe you should take this to the next level and set a time once or twice a day to watch the game as a family and use discord or something

Btw @Hustletown that homo wob was live streaming a cavs warriors? Game I think while guys were chatting and listening to him give commentary

Maybe you should take this to the next level and set a time once or twice a day to watch the game as a family and use discord or something

He did it on periscope I believe. Yeah I could do that but I’m a man of the people. I’d have to put it to a vote.

Rasheed Wallace was such a slept on talent...kind of ahead his time and an era early

Feel like he had the skillset to be close to a top 5 PF all time but coasted a lot in his career

You pretty much hit the nail on the head Mayne.

Sheed used to piss me off! He'd be legit taking over a game (offensively), posting up/turn around fades, mid range, splash a three, all in short order and then outta nowhere he'd start being passive and giving the ball up and wouldn't demand the pill anymore @ any point. He was a little too team oriented sometimes, if that makes sense.

I always thought he really didn't know how great he was or he just didn't want to be "The Guy".

Also I think it would be cool to maybe watch some games that aren’t the cliche ones but the great ones that ppl might forget about.

like game 4 of The first round in 2011 when Brandon Roy scored 18 points in the 4th Q to come back and win against the mavs

Back