Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s talk about moaning…

Yea for me, once it gets to the point of soreness, I’m like alright bruh it’s time. I ain’t gonna fake moan though. I’m vocal though, so I be talking talking. Laughing and giggling.
And that’s cool, that why I said as long as it’s real there’s no issues. I try to communicate with who I’m dealing wit to limit the amount of the fake shit. But it happens, everyone does it from time to time. Shit, I’ve done it when the chick I was wit wanted to fuck, but I wasn’t in the mood. But I didn’t turn her down, and it ain’t like it was really fake moaning, I was just more verbal that I actual felt. Wasn’t no fault of hers though, I just ain’t really felt like it and didn’t want her to be self conscious that her shit trash, it wasn’t ..just wasn’t in the mood

And that’s cool, that why I said as long as it’s real there’s no issues. I try to communicate with who I’m dealing wit to limit the amount of the fake shit. But it happens, everyone does it from time to time. Shit, I’ve done it when the chick I was wit wanted to fuck, but I wasn’t in the mood. But I didn’t turn her down, and it ain’t like it was really fake moaning, I was just more verbal that I actual felt. Wasn’t no fault of hers though, I just ain’t really felt like it and didn’t want her to be self conscious that her shit trash, it wasn’t ..just wasn’t in the mood
That leads me to a new question.

Mine or hers? No comment

never really considered how I felt about if she noisy or not

idk man, I just be trying to get to the next task

It’s very hard for me to be quiet and I’m loud too. Like loud LOUD. Sometimes I’d catch myself and be like “damn bitch, calm down”.

i be wondering if they tune me out sometimes but I notice sometimes the louder I get, the harder they go.

I’ve also had my face shoved into a pillow a few times.

I wanna hear him moan like a bitch....say my name...talk his shit...alladat

I'm VERY vocal and can get quite loud

I'm his personal coach and cheerleader...not silent at all

Tell me more.

Jack Nicholson clip.gif

Last edited:
Moans are appreciated. Also the "it feels soooo gooood" with your eyes rolled to back of your head. shit make a mfer feel like superman.

Dont start yelling though. Lmaooo. Thats when its like damn chill yo.

Theres a line between a loud moan and yelling. Dont cross that shit.

Yea..for the most part, it’s like flopping in basketball..like, I ain’t even did enough of nothing yet to elicit that response. Or, after she’s already cum a couple times and the pussy is sore so she start moaning and then start suggesting that you come..like..ion know if that’s women’s universal “wrap it up”..but yea

Its the worst when a woman tell you to cum already cause you beat it up and her pussy sore.

I could be right there. But now that she said that, it might take another 20 minutes.

I dont like the feeling like she set the timer when she tell you you can bust now

I wanna hear him moan like a bitch....say my name...talk his shit...alladat

I'm VERY vocal and can get quite loud

I'm his personal coach and cheerleader...not silent at all

Lmaooooo.

I cant go out soft moaning.

Fuck around clear my throat if I feel it coming and let out a loud grunt

Back