Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s talk about moaning…

Can you tell the difference?
Yea..for the most part, it’s like flopping in basketball..like, I ain’t even did enough of nothing yet to elicit that response. Or, after she’s already cum a couple times and the pussy is sore so she start moaning and then start suggesting that you come..like..ion know if that’s women’s universal “wrap it up”..but yea

Yea..for the most part, it’s like flopping in basketball..like, I ain’t even did enough of nothing yet to elicit that response. Or, after she’s already cum a couple times and the pussy is sore so she start moaning and then start suggesting that you come..like..ion know if that’s women’s universal “wrap it up”..but yea
Yea for me, once it gets to the point of soreness, I’m like alright bruh it’s time. I ain’t gonna fake moan though. I’m vocal though, so I be talking talking. Laughing and giggling.

I don’t know about all women. I’ve done it once or twice not to hurt his feelings but ended up hurting them anyway because I just got up and left.
It depends on a man's approach to sex

Some are selfish and only fuck for theirs. I fuck to impress whether I get mine or not. That mentality goes a long way

Back