Welcome To aBlackWeb

Legendary Boxer Pernell Whitaker Dies

RIP to Sweet Pea

tumblr_n0itkfFY2V1qaa8d1o6_250.gif

That shit cool. I know it had to be frustrating swinging at him

CthaGod made fun of homie dying now they want to kill him in VA.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190717-104116_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190717-104116_Instagram.jpg
    764.1 KB · Views: 30
CthaGod made fun of homie dying now they want to kill him in VA.

Frfr niggas was like our local station need to cancel breakfast club. Might be a lil drastic but Breakfast club really don’t need to be on the radio. It’s already on YouTube

but what are them same VA niggas standing up for that helps build the community?

i hate niggas like that....qucik to want to kill or hurt another black man over a joke but then silent at white people coming thru and buying up the block.

coons at its finest

but what are them same VA niggas standing up for that helps build the community?

i hate niggas like that....qucik to want to kill or hurt another black man over a joke but then silent at white people coming thru and buying up the block.

coons at its finest

Nigga please. Let niggas be mad at an insensitive joke to somebody they looked up too. You gonna ask well “what are you doing?” Completely irrelevant and Charlemagne ain’t getting killed

Nigga please. Let niggas be mad at an insensitive joke to somebody they looked up too. You gonna ask well “what are you doing?” Completely irrelevant and Charlemagne ain’t getting killed
the fact to even mention it is toxic.
kids are listening
but i forgot ...you support that type shit.

the fact to even mention it is toxic.
kids are listening
but i forgot ...you support that type shit.

I didn’t say it was toxic but that whataboutism don’t need to be said right away. You act like niggas living with n third world countries or something. Sweet Pea looked out for the community and people don’t want to hear a bad joke. But your stance is don’t even worry about it or be offended? That’s crazy to me. Thought you were all for decency and respect for the good people in the community.

I didn’t say it was toxic but that whataboutism don’t need to be said right away. You act like niggas living with n third world countries or something. Sweet Pea looked out for the community and people don’t want to hear a bad joke. But your stance is don’t even worry about it or be offended? That’s crazy to me. Thought you were all for decency and respect for the good people in the community.
i am too bad you cant see it because of your own already image you have.
decency comes in many forms.
why is it ok for us to always drop down and voice the lowest form of dealing with a problem?
call him a bitch or whatever....but the killing shit.....that shit dont get no one no where.
mentioning killing....ok so what if charly got peoples?
be upset but understand what you are saying and take accountability in your words as an oldhead.
kids learn from us how to handle shit.
they may not do nothing but a kid watching....may try something to get on or whatever.

and wasnt you just saying you area is getting bad too?
I highly doubt Pea would want this to happen if he looked out.

i rest my case.

RIP PEA

They'll be back listening to the breakfast club next week them niggas ain't staying mad for long....but for real sweat pea had no business being on that busy ass section

Back