Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Too Short

Legend or Vet?

• Total voters
I was counting his plaques for his features for bossy and on my level. If we just doing his albums then yeah 4 gold records (last in 2000) and 6 platinum. I mean most artist wont ever release 10 albums let alone 10 that went gold or plat. You name another cat in music with 10 albums with plaques that isnt a legend then you might actually have an argument. But seeing how that's fucking impossible to do, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

The irony that you named yourself Goldie and yet dont recognize the pioneer of pimp rap as the legend he is, is kinda wild lol. Like, you was putting on for cam earlier in the thread, and I love cam, but come on fam! U confusing your own personal preferences in this shit, but the poll clearly shows that u should expand your thinking on this particular subject. Peace and love brotha but you gon have to be wrong on this 1.

Nigga said wale....

I can't even front, you presented a good argument. 10 plat and gold albums aint nothing to sneeze at and eventhough I personally wouldn't call him a legend, based on his stats and influence in his city, you've made me change my opinion on homie.

tenor.gif

Back