Welcome To aBlackWeb

Legend or Vet: Juvenile

Legend or Vet?

• Total voters
fam, you the only person on this site who thinks juvenile wack, so again i say, if this is your opinion, which you are more than entitled to, help me understand why you in here??

you might not think he a legend...cool...bc we both agree here

but if you say he's not a vet, then you just talking just to talk. If you think he is anything less than a vet, then i seriously cant consider any opinion from you on music as valid.
After really thinking about it.

He is a Vet

Wait a sec.

A vet is somebody that's been around for 10-20 years (we have to establish a number of years). As far as I know Juvenille was hot for about 3-5 years in the early 00s.

How does that make him a vet?

Busta, Method Man & Jadakiss, and even Lil Wayne have a 20+ year run. Those guys are legends/veterans.

How are you a veteran if you were only hot for 3-5 years befog you faded into oblivion.

Unless Juvenile has been dropping heat for the past 15 years and I've been under a rock, he ain't no veteran.

Wait a sec.

A vet is somebody that's been around for 10-20 years (we have to establish a number of years). As far as I know Juvenille was hot for about 3-5 years in the early 00s.

How does that make him a vet?

Busta, Method Man & Jadakiss, and even Lil Wayne have a 20+ year run. Those guys are legends/veterans.

How are you a veteran if you were only hot for 3-5 years befog you faded into oblivion.

Unless Juvenile has been dropping heat for the past 15 years and I've been under a rock, he ain't no veteran.
he continued to make music after his Magnum opus. While he could never recapture the magic that was 400 degreez, he still has some solid albums in his catalog.

his post cash money stuff is decent as well. not my favorite collection of albums but still pretty solid

him and birdman just dropped an EP last year and to my surprise, it was actually pretty good

combine his pre nationwide projects and he has been in the game for 20+ yrs

so yeeeeeah, he's at a minimum a veteran

he continued to make music after his Magnum opus. While he could never recapture the magic that was 400 degreez, he still has some solid albums in his catalog.

his post cash money stuff is decent as well. not my favorite collection of albums but still pretty solid

him and birdman just dropped an EP last year and to my surprise, it was actually pretty good

combine his pre nationwide projects and he has been in the game for 20+ yrs

so yeeeeeah, he's at a minimum a veteran

Well he must be really big in The South because his name never comes up in the Northeast. I remember he had a Greatest hits album, which I bought

But to keep it a buck, I don't remember anything he did after this Greatest Hits album.

Well he must be really big in The South because his name never comes up in the Northeast. I remember he had a Greatest hits album, which I bought

View attachment 234171

But to keep it a buck, I don't remember anything he did after this Greatest Hits album.
that's a your problem then b lol

I'll post a few of my favorite joints post cash money in a few

i'll give you this one, but you gotta got deeper in the cuts to impress me

this off his highest-selling album so you only get half a dap

It's my fave album of his

If it's not too lyrical, not technical MCing, not double time fast rhyming, not minimalist bland boom bap production, not an RnB singer featuring to do the hook (the Rapper has to perform the hook them self), not preachy unappealing subject matter to me such as religion like the 5% Nation or the pyramids or the Rapper rapping about being the best MC or black power as me not being black I can't relate to that simply based on me not being black and me universally seeing all ethnic groups as equal and me living in Europe

Then I'll 99.9% of the time rock with the song as long as it doesn't have all the things i listed above. Hence why I listen to and love these rappers music Lil Wayne, Z-Ro, Bone Thugs, Camron, 50 Cent, Devin The Dude, Max B, Roddy Ricch, Rich Homie, Young Thugga, Chief Keef, Kid Cudi, Young Jeezy, Lil Boosie, Jim Jones, Wiz Khalifa, 3 6 Mafia, Dej Loaf, Gunna, Lil Durk, Post Malone, UGK, Tony Yayo, B.o.B

Just a matter of taste as I said previously to @5th Letter, @Lab Baby, @Ghostface @CeLLar-DooR @DNB1 @ATLien

Keep a Brand Nubian CD, song away from me as that is the most trash, boring, depressing, bland, robotic, tiring music to me possible. Give me a Z-Ro CD all day to vibe to as that is the best type of hip hop to me (melodic hip hop where the rapper sings, makes catchy melodies and harmonies, has raw emotion, has subject matter about real life personal pain that touches the soul, uses beats that slap, makes catchy songs but has a message at the same time, isn't lyrical and technical at all but isn't basic abc nursery at all either

It's my fave album of his

If it's not too lyrical, not technical MCing, not double time fast rhyming, not minimalist bland boom bap production, not an RnB singer featuring to do the hook (the Rapper has to perform the hook them self), not preachy unappealing subject matter to me such as religion like the 5% Nation or the pyramids or the Rapper rapping about being the best MC or black power as me not being black I can't relate to that simply based on me not being black and me universally seeing all ethnic groups as equal and me living in Europe

Then I'll 99.9% of the time rock with the song as long as it doesn't have all the things i listed above. Hence why I listen to and love these rappers music Lil Wayne, Z-Ro, Bone Thugs, Camron, 50 Cent, Devin The Dude, Max B, Roddy Ricch, Rich Homie, Young Thugga, Chief Keef, Kid Cudi, Young Jeezy, Lil Boosie, Jim Jones, Wiz Khalifa, 3 6 Mafia, Dej Loaf, Gunna, Lil Durk, Post Malone, UGK, Tony Yayo, B.o.B

Just a matter of taste as I said previously to @5th Letter, @Lab Baby, @Ghostface @CeLLar-DooR @DNB1 @ATLien

Keep a Brand Nubian CD, song away from me as that is the most trash, boring, depressing, bland, robotic, tiring music to me possible. Give me a Z-Ro CD all day to vibe to as that is the best type of hip hop to me (melodic hip hop where the rapper sings, makes catchy melodies and harmonies, has raw emotion, has subject matter about real life personal pain that touches the soul, uses beats that slap, makes catchy songs but has a message at the same time, isn't lyrical and technical at all but isn't basic abc nursery at all either

I'm 5% so my taste is the opposite. If an MC isn't dropping 5% jewels throughout the album I don't want to listen to him.

I'm 5% so my taste is the opposite. If an MC isn't dropping 5% jewels throughout the album I don't want to listen to him.

I'm anti 5% don't condone in that at all and hate that ideology and see it as a demonic false ideology to be honest. I follow a religion called Dharma in English translates to eternal law. Its the oldest religion in existance

I'm anti 5% don't condone in that at all and hate that ideology and see it as a demonic false ideology to be honest. I follow a religion called Dharma in English translates to eternal law. Its the oldest religion in existance

We don't "hate" anybody. We just reject the Whiteman's history.

We want our own nation because we're not safe in the United States. White police officers shoot unarmed Black men regularly.

Not to derail the thread but, can you understand why Black men (and Women) feel uncomfortable in America?

We don't "hate" anybody. We just reject the Whiteman's history.

We want our own nation because we're not safe in the United States. White police officers shoot unarmed Black men regularly.

Not to derail the thread but, can you understand why Black men (and Women) feel uncomfortable in America?

I'm cool with white history it's a great history I have no problem with it

Back