Group Albums

Money Power Respect
We Are The Streets
Filthy America

Mixtapes

The Champ Is Here 1-3
I Love You
Cosignment

Probably one of the few in this whole legend or vet series that had the potential to be a legend.... but falls a classic album short.

How is Kiss not a legend tho ? This nigga at one point was top 5 DOA, one of the most revered artists outta New York. Did real songs with all the Bigs, you name em - Notorious, Pun, L, everyone. Was battle tested and won some of them. Gold and platinum plaques, Ruff Ryders, had the mixtape game on fire, it used to be Dipset, Gunit and D-Block in NYC.

Top 5 DOA? The album he has with that name wasn’t even one of the top TEN that dropped that year. I can understand voting for him as a legend but at no point would I put him top 5.

How is Kiss not a legend tho ? This nigga at one point was top 5 DOA, one of the most revered artists outta New York. Did real songs with all the Bigs, you name em - Notorious, Pun, L, everyone. Was battle tested and won some of them. Gold and platinum plaques, Ruff Ryders, had the mixtape game on fire, it used to be Dipset, Gunit and D-Block in NYC.

who he lost too ?

I remember on the song 2 Gunz Up he said, "Top 5 dead or alive and that's just off one LP" I remember thinking that's a cocky thing to say. At the time he was top 5 AT THE TIME, but not DOA.

Back