Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
ATL has been running hiphop for the last what? Decade and a half? Philly isn't important enough that it has to be mentioned to tell the story of hiphop. ATL HAS to be mentioned. That's like saying "well that gotta bring up DC right? And you can't say DC without Wale so..... Wale = Legend" foh fam

That is a stupid fukn analogy.

So in the history of hip hop they gonna leave out Philly, and in turn leave out

Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
The Roots
Beans
Eve
Meek Mill

r7UVZoO.png
......."Mr. Hip Hop knowledge" everybody

That is a stupid fukn analogy.

So in the history of hip hop they gonna leave out Philly, and in turn leave out

Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
The Roots
Beans
Eve
Meek Mill

r7UVZoO.png
......."Mr. Hip Hop knowledge" everybody

That's why I said BT would be the 5th or 6th mf from philly to be mentioned. Meek would be mentioned before BT.

Just cuz we gotta bring up Will Smith doesn't mean we gotta bring up Philly. THat's like saying since we gotta bring up MJ we gotta bring up Gary Indiana lol Nahh fam

Knock it the fuck off. You said philly aint worth bringing up in the greater story of hip hop... but wanna skip over Will, who... while is an inferior rapper to BT.. he's from philly and helped bring rap into the mainstream.

If we all agree on the criteria being whether or not you can tell the story of hip hop without someone... Cant tell the story without him.....Cant tell the story without Philly overall ma nigga.

Let me be clear tho.... I'm still not sold on BT being a legend lol...

Top Emcee?
Top Wordsmith?

For sure... Legend tho? ehhhhhhhhhhh I can't call it

i think there needs to be a thread to set criteria before we have thread like these TBH.

Because it inevitably ends up being an argument about whose favorite artists are trash or not.
This has to happen...What makes a rapper a legend on this site

Yo homie putting up a hellovafight against Black Thought but thinks Project Pat is a legend? wtf...lol oh and I voted no for Thought but yo that nigga is miles closer than Pat

Last edited:
Legendary Guest
What Was your Favorite Posse cut you appeared On ?
Who Did You consider Competition On those Tracks ?
Publishing

Vet, Philly legend, legendary group.

Black Thought alone however? If you ask anybody about Black Thought outside the Eastest of East coast the response would be, “who”?

You can’t be a legend if you the average hip hop fan can’t spit a Black Thought verse.
Lol they dont hear u.....

Vet, Philly legend, legendary group.

Black Thought alone however? If you ask anybody about Black Thought outside the Eastest of East coast the response would be, “who”?

You can’t be a legend if you the average hip hop fan can’t spit a Black Thought verse.

where do yall niggas be from? so now only niggas on the east coast listen to Black thought? LMAO close this damn thread

Back