Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
I'm closing the studio. Yall still don't know how to be impartial on here.

Mfs discrediting niggas for shit but giving niggas passed for the same shit.

Black Thought has done nothing superior than the niggas yall voted vets. The only thing you can say is "better technical rapper " and even that's debatable.

Every other criteria the other rappers are better.

LEgend

Things_Fall_Apart_41172.jpg

I'm closing the studio. Yall still don't know how to be impartial on here.

Mfs discrediting niggas for shit but giving niggas passed for the same shit.

Black Thought has done nothing superior than the niggas yall voted vets. The only thing you can say is "better technical rapper " and even that's debatable.

Every other criteria the other rappers are better.

Ain't no MF debate.

The ONLY nigga that's been voted a vet that's even close to BT level is Jada.

Fab, Luda, & Rick Ross is debatable?.......
tenor.gif

Do we need to do this every tournie thread tho'?

I don't see how Loso, Jada, Luda and Ricky are similar to BT. I voted him a legend coz the Roots are legendary and he their lead.

The Roots MIGHT be a legendary group, but Black Thought? Fuck no.

I'm 1000% Black Thought can walk into Wal-Mart and nobody knows who df he is. Cut the bullshit out.

Luda was the first solo artist to blow from ATL. He went 3x plat his first 3 albums and continued to go plat the whole decade. He was one of if not the king of the features for a min. From the videos to the south movement. He has more impact, influence, etc than Black Thought and it's not close.

If we're gonna make a real Legends list, lets do it right. Yall niggas know Black Thought aint a fuckin Hip Hop legend.

But I don't get why it makes you so angry every time. Luda always been meh to me and I've never taken him seriously. His independent grind was dope tho'.

I don't see how thats comparable to BT leadin' the only successful hip hop band. Its a lotta other rappers did what Luda done, maybe not from ATL but there is no one who's done what BT has

The Roots MIGHT be a legendary group, but Black Thought? Fuck no.

"riight" ......Oh word. Remember that when 3 Stacks comes up.

Cuz the same shit we establishing w/ BT ( being a dope lyricist) is the same shit y'all use for 3K.

Yet y'all niggas have zero hesitation voting him a legend. So cut this shit out.

"riight" ......Oh word. Remember that when 3 Stacks comes up.

Cuz the same shit we establishing w/ BT ( being a dope lyricist) is the same shit y'all use for 3K.

Yet y'all niggas have zero hesitation voting him a legend. So cut this shit out.

I said THE ROOTS MIGHT be a legendary group, Outkast MIGHT be the greatest of alltime. Completely different artists.

But I don't get why it makes you so angry every time. Luda always been meh to me and I've never taken him seriously. His independent grind was dope tho'.

I don't see how thats comparable to BT leadin' the only successful hip hop band. Its a lotta other rappers did what Luda done, maybe not from ATL but there is no one who's done what BT has

Now I know how Budden feels, I'm not angry lol

And you're proving my point. YOU never fucked with Luda so you're downplaying the fact that he is more impactful and influential than Black Thought and these are the criteria that we should be using to decide on if someone's a legend.

Black Thought supposed to be a legend cuz he rapped with a band? lmaooo Cmon fam. Even you know that's bullshit.

Now I know how Budden feels, I'm not angry lol

And you're proving my point. YOU never fucked with Luda so you're downplaying the fact that he is more impactful and influential than Black Thought and these are the criteria that we should be using to decide on if someone's a legend.

Black Thought supposed to be a legend cuz he rapped with a band? lmaooo Cmon fam. Even you know that's bullshit.

Lol no its not a fact that Luda is more impactful and influential. BT def had more impact on hip hop with Roots I'd say and I don't think either of them are particularly influential.

It's not just a band tho' is it, it's THE band.

Goldie Popularity/sales/visibility don’t make you a legend

I agree luda is a legend but black thought is even more of a legend than he is. If you ask a group of the elite in hip hop about black thought you know they would hold him to high esteem

he’s damn near royalty

Back