vs Vision
vs Organik
vs PH
vs Locksmith
vs Illmaculate
vs The Saurus

Nah... Never Understood the Hype

Never Rewound/Anticipated a Battle

Get That Rapid Fire Trash Outta Here.....

Top 3 Emotional Niggas Ever

No Way He survives On Street/Gutter Platforms URL , WE Go Hard ect

But Fuck All That U said He's Top 10 , I'm legit afraid to ask who's rounding out ya list

Nah... Never Understood the Hype

Never Rewound/Anticipated a Battle

Get That Rapid Fire Trash Outta Here.....

Top 3 Emotional Niggas Ever

No Way He survives On Street/Gutter Platforms URL , WE Go Hard ect

But Fuck All That U said He's Top 10 , I'm legit afraid to ask who's rounding out ya list
he should've gotten his ass stomped tf out for that sucker punch shit

i wouldnt have had his ass on any of my events after that

Sounds like yall have personal disdain for the nigga and it's not really about rapping.

he should've gotten his ass stomped tf out for that sucker punch shit

i wouldnt have had his ass on any of my events after that

Do you have the same energy for the black people who have done the same shit or it's just when non blacks do it?

Sounds like yall have personal disdain for the nigga and it's not really about rapping.
after seeing that "most intense moments" video the other day, it confirms why i dont like him

dude stay talking shit then wanna play victim

but since you mentioned his rapping...see 5th's post

Do you have the same energy for the black people who have done the same shit or it's just when non blacks do it?

serious ass question

who else did this? Jon Jon? He keeps mentioning throwing a nigga through glass but idk anything about that. Dizaster shit was on film

but to answer your question, i would hate to be that way, but gotta be consistent...kick them out too

but dizaster is a guest in black culture home...im tougher on outsiders

after seeing that "most intense moments" video the other day, it confirms why i dont like him

dude stay talking shit then wanna play victim

but since you mentioned his rapping...see 5th's post

That was Maywood, not 5th lol

serious ass question

who else did this? Jon Jon? He keeps mentioning throwing a nigga through glass but idk anything about that. Dizaster shit was on film

but to answer your question, i would hate to be that way, but gotta be consistent...kick them out too

but dizaster is a guest in black culture home...im tougher on outsiders

Math (who diz punched) did the same shit to TWO other niggas prior to that and walked around like it was a joke till it happened to him. Math sucker punched Serius Jones at Summer Madness 3 and Dose in the early Smack days.

Goodz just sucker punched Jimz last year. etc.

lol How quick this got off Topic We're supposed to debate on this Shit , but u gotta live w/that top 10 shit bruh

Math (who diz punched) did the same shit to TWO other niggas prior to that and walked around like it was a joke till it happened to him. Math sucker punched Serius Jones at Summer Madness 3 and Dose in the early Smack days.

Goodz just sucker punched Jimz last year. etc.

oh, i dont like Math either...he aint nothing special...terrible delivery and forgettable bars

gotta see goodz. First time hearing about this

lol How quick this got off Topic We're supposed to debate on this Shit , but u gotta live w/that top 10 shit bruh

lol u acting like I said Bill Collector

Diz is top 5 in views of alltime (without Smack), battled 2 industry niggas and his battle with Canibus will always be one of the biggest moments in battle rap history. Even if Canibus came with fire, he wasn't gonna beat the Diz that showed up that night.

He has multiple classics, great resume, one of the most impactful, I don't see how that can be disputed.

Last edited:
What’s funny is that his biggest battles are because of who he’s facing, it ain’t never because of him, see Canibus, see Cassidy, see Hollow, see Oxxxymiron. He don’t be saying shit, rhyming a bunch of big words while rapping fast don’t impress me. He ain’t never had a classic moment that didn’t involve assaulting someone, he got his ass whooped whenever he battled on URL (vs Rex, vs Roc) he picked up wins against a bunch of Grind Time/KOTD/Don’t Flop bums, but lose to niggas. Definition of overrated.

5th feelings about Diz is the same as his feelings about Em, I'm not even gonna entertain this mf lol

We both know why you hate that mf lol

Back