Welcome To aBlackWeb

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/nazi-sympathizer-radicalized-fox-news-ben-shapiro

Nolan Brewer, a Nazi sympathizer who pleaded guilty to spray painting swastikas on an Indiana synagogue and setting its lawn on fire, blames his radicalization on his wife who he says was indoctrinated by Fox News and Ben Shapiro, eventually leading her the Nazi website Stormfront, per his lawyer.

Brewer was sentenced to three years in prison for defacing the synagogue, the Washington Post reported.

Shapiro bristled at the accusation from Brewer’s lawyer.

“Yes, if there’s one thing I’m known for — as one of the most prominent Orthodox Jews, targets of the alt-right, and critics of the alt-right in America — it’s directing Nazis to attack synagogues,” Shapiro tweeted Sunday. “What garbage.”

Per the Post, this is not the first time a terrorist has been connected to Shapiro as the birth of his radicalization.

Alexandre Bissonnette, who attacked a Quebec City mosque in 2017, reportedly visited Shapiro’s Twitter feed 93 times before carrying out the slaughter of six people.

Damn so thats several terrorist acts associated with ben.
I wonder how many is associated with farrakhan, since one of these dudes still on the interwebs with no problem

Liberal machine really hates Ben Shapiro. They hate him so much they're doing stupid shit to demonize him, like calling him a Nazi even tho hes a proud Jew and wears a fucking yamaka. Worst part is yall falling for the bait.

ben-shapiro-benshapiro-trayvon-martin-would-have-turned-21-today-30746117.png

j8p4gy4hymh21.jpg

This is who Ben Shapiro is...

Liberal machine really hates Ben Shapiro. They hate him so much they're doing stupid shit to demonize him, like calling him a Nazi even tho hes a proud Jew and wears a fucking yamaka. Worst part is yall falling for the bait.
I thought you were black but apparently not

And if you are black how does cheerleading for him benefit you as a black man???

I thought you were black but apparently not

And if you are black how does cheerleading for him benefit you as a black man???
You in here tap dancing for scary white folk, but got the nerve to question my blackness. And me pointing out that calling a yamaka wearing Jew, "a nazi" for having political views you dont agree with, is fucking stupid act is your interpretation of cheerleading? How laughable.

The question is hows it benefiting you as a black man running around repeating what they say, no questions asked. Last time i checked its the same people sensationalizing everything for clicks and views to make money. Got you caught up calling Jews, Nazis like a dumb ass, while they quietly cut deals with corporations to stay in power and do nothing.

Nigga get yo mind right.

You in here tap dancing for scary white folk, but got the nerve to question my blackness. And me pointing out that calling a yamaka wearing Jew, "a nazi" for having political views you dont agree with, is fucking stupid act is your interpretation of cheerleading? How laughable.

The question is hows it benefiting you as a black man running around repeating what they say, no questions asked. Last time i checked its the same people sensationalizing everything for clicks and views to make money. Got you caught up calling Jews, Nazis like a dumb ass, while they quietly cut deals with corporations to stay in power and do nothing.

Nigga get yo mind right.
Get MY mind right??? Is this the twilight zone???

What self respecting black man goes to a BLACK WEB to play captain save a jew??? You're in here ranting like a Fox News coon over a bigot who shitted on Trayvon Martin. You got more energy for caping for some faggoty jew whos rhetoric inspires extremists and terrorists than you have had for BLACK victims of white supremacy/police brutality

Look at you writing titangraphs for someone who wouldn't piss on your black ass if your black ass was on fire.
Disgusting. Sambo behavior. Screenshot me a titangraph you've written on behalf of YOUR RACE. I'll wait...

Get MY mind right??? Is this the twilight zone???

What self respecting black man goes to a BLACK WEB to play captain save a jew??? You're in here ranting like a Fox News coon over a bigot who shitted on Trayvon Martin. You got more energy for caping for some faggoty jew whos rhetoric inspires extremists and terrorists than you have had for BLACK victims of white supremacy/police brutality

Look at you writing titangraphs for someone who wouldn't piss on your black ass if your black ass was on fire.
Disgusting. Sambo behavior. Screenshot me a titangraph you've written on behalf of YOUR RACE. I'll wait...
Look at you ranting and raving over nothing like a hysterical white woman. How pathetic. You over here making up shit that didnt even occur. Same people that write and post this type of article also proudly put gay/trans rights way above rights of POC AND will call us toxic, but you cool with them because they sometimes dont like someone you dont like, smfh.
Your measure of how much I love black people, is if I've written a huge post professing the love for black people on a forum called, ablackweb....who raised you? If this aint the most Rachel Dolezal-esque post I've ever read. I bet you close your fridge with your hips, sweet ass nigga.
You emotional thugs swear everyone scared of you, when in reality, people avoid yall because we cant be bothered with all the tears and snot flying all over the place from your meltdowns over nothing.

Look at you ranting and raving over nothing like a hysterical white woman. How pathetic. You over here making up shit that didnt even occur. Same people that write and post this type of article also proudly put gay/trans rights way above rights of POC AND will call us toxic, but you cool with them because they sometimes dont like someone you dont like, smfh.
Your measure of how much I love black people, is if I've written a huge post professing the love for black people on a forum called, ablackweb....who raised you? If this aint the most Rachel Dolezal-esque post I've ever read. I bet you close your fridge with your hips, sweet ass nigga.
You emotional thugs swear everyone scared of you, when in reality, people avoid yall because we cant be bothered with all the tears and snot flying all over the place from your meltdowns over nothing.
I see no screenshot. I just see coonbabble.

Bottom line, Ben doesn't give a fuck about YOU. You can pretend to be conservative all you want. Who raised me? Proud black people. Im black first and foremost, not a Democrat, liberal, Republican, conservative. BLACK. I only care about the interests of black people and I only support those who support the interests of black people. Ben isn't one of those people so why would a black man waste keystrokes defending him?? You legit got butthurt over black people's perception of a documented bigot. Your Uncle Ruckus raised you

Back