Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lavar Ball- Great Father/Business man or a fool?

He's a former college athlete too (and so am I). His opinion can be countered, but doesn't mean it's not valid.

Your position coach is the person you work with the most and you trust the most to get you better.

You don’t choose a school of you think your position coach is not gon help you to get better.

i think you need to call me a motherfucker to even this out....some how your post seems like you are setting me up and im uncomfortable

Nah. Not all of us on some hoe shit and can keep it a buck without letting our petty bias get in the way. No disrespect.

Lavar just de-valued the other 2 Ball brothers. Using a bully tactic like this only says that he doesn't believe the other boys are good enough to generate interest from NBA teams on their own. This was the ultimate wave of the white flag. So they are not as good as the check he wrote with his mouth. He just took these boys even further off the NBA market. He is living off Lonzo, that's who gave him relevancy.

i still dont see why people say gelo aint the good one...his shot seems the most consistant.
melo seems to be the dribbler
lonzo seems to be the passer

I dunno how this will happen, but Lonzo NEEDS to distance himself from this dude. He's gonna fuck them ALL up.

Back