Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Lauren London should have secured the bag before Nipsey died"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved it.
It's curious how there are threads of men behaving like idiots from R. Kelly, Trump, Kanye, Umar, Steve Harvey, Harvey Weinstein, Kodak Black, Tekashi 69, etc etc etc.

But I make a thread every other month showing a woman being a jackass and we're supposed at be appalled by it?

It's cool tho. RIP Nipsey

It's curious how there are threads of men behaving like idiots from R. Kelly, Trump, Kanye, Umar, Steve Harvey, Harvey Weinstein, Kodak Black, Tekashi 69, etc etc etc.

But I make a thread every other month showing a woman being a jackass and we're supposed at be appalled by it?

You need a better topic to discuss than downing women all the time.

If you tryna be the balance on the site then start with positively showcasing men and women to counteract the jackass threads.

You part of the problem, not the solution.

I got half a mind to ban you until you understand that shit.

Shouting RIP to Nip is all well and good until someone calls on you to respect his legacy by producing content in a positive manner for your online community.

Shouldve showed a famous woman actually commiting a crime. All them foljs you named be accused of rape an shit.

You need a better topic to discuss than downing women all the time.

If you tryna be the balance on the site then start with positively showcasing men and women to counteract the jackass threads.

You part of the problem, not the solution.

I got half a mind to ban you until you understand that shit.

Shouting RIP to Nip is all well and good until someone calls on you to respect his legacy by producing content in a positive manner for your online community.
The thread was about a mentality that many people have, men and women. This just so happened to have been in the shadow of Nipsey's passing. That's why I didn't bother embedding the video because the title said it all. There was a balanced conversation that could have been had but lord forbid we seriously discuss the problematic statement that just so happened to come from a woman. That Cardi B thread is proof that most people don't want to talk about what a woman does wrong, only how it's still somehow a man's fault for allowing or encouraging her to do it.

You can go through my threads and see shit like this only makes up a fraction of my content. But if you just follow the narrative of posters like Kandy who only seem to notice my threads when the thread is about a woman doing or saying some bullshit, then yes, you'd think I have some sort of agenda.

If I had made a separate thread about Kodak saying that dumb shit about Lauren London, nobody would accuse me of attacking all men. But a conversation could be had about how widows can move on with their lives. FYI last time I made a thread based on the female posters here not being happy with something, it was Planet Chocolate. And they ignored the fuck out of it despite it being a huge thread.

https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/planet-chocolate.5186/

So you don't have to threaten to ban me. I understand your point just fine. I'll willfully excuse myself if the point of this website is to only discuss topics in a way that doesn't challenge traditional or contemporary thought. No love lost.

Bruh you shining light on stupid shit random people say does not evoke intelligent discussions.

Many people don't have that mentality, stop pulling shit out of your ass or provide better proof. Blanket statements are so wack.

And everyone said Cardi B was wrong in that thread, not one person defended her actions. The argument was centered on the degree of her wrongness.

And I'm one of the only women in here that frequents planet chocolate so the link is unnecessary on multiple levels.

You won't admit it but this thread was click bait attached to an untimely demise. It is tasteless and counterproductive to be concerned with a (for lack of a better term) widow's pockets on the day that her s/o is being buried.

Bruh you shining light on stupid shit random people say does not evoke intelligent discussions.

Many people don't have that mentality, stop pulling shit out of your ass or provide better proof. Blanket statements are so wack.

And everyone said Cardi B was wrong in that thread, not one person defended her actions. The argument was centered on the degree of her wrongness.

And I'm one of the only women in here that frequents planet chocolate so the link is unnecessary on multiple levels.

You won't admit it but this thread was click bait attached to an untimely demise. It is tasteless and counterproductive to be concerned with a (for lack of a better term) widow's pockets on the day that her s/o is being buried.
You're saying that an intelligent conversation cannot be had about one's motivation behind marriage. I disagree. People get married for alot of reasons, some pure, some dubious. But how do we know if we don't talk about it?

You're saying that because many people do not have that mentality, that there aren't many people that do. I also disagree. The existence of one thing does not negate the existence of another thing. Gold diggers exist. Predators exist. The phrase "secure the bag" didn't get coined yesterday nor did the idea behind it.

I just said that this just so happened to happen in the shadow of Nipsey's death. I'm probably more disgusted with it than you are. But to pretend that this mentality doesn't exist to varying degrees in our society is to dig your head in the sand and ignore the reality around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back