Welcome To aBlackWeb

Late and Disorganized

Great pod man I listened to the first ep and enjoyed it and I see you got a bunch on Spotify

you working working

I’ll listen to them as the time allows

Thanks to those that listening

Brotha said dude hit her wit the Tyson punch...

e8374232df285bfd251cfe4b01aa7d59.gif

...gat damn! Good shyt bruh.

Its dope tho how yall supportin the brotha Germs. Bruh was speaking straight facts about Charleston tho.

King Street now is NOTHING like how it was back in the day. It was actually 2 halves. The 1st part...nothin but black owned businesses. Then once you past Marion Square, the 2nd half of King Street...aka...the wyte folks section. Lol.

This episodes story time was the first time I witnessed an attempted murder

I gotta admit ...regardless of what people think...irl i dim my light to allow others to shine or do what I gotta to help others shine because I know I can shine. But graft...i don’t want the spotlight.

nice pod

You know what’s funny, when I do the story part, I be avoiding certain shit that I know for a fact is funny as shit cause if I talk about the shit, I know a few of them shits involve people that know me that listen to my shit, or..it’s mad wild and ion wanna offend nobody. I really wanna tell a story of a chick we used to affectionately and jokingly call “nigga bitch”..lol, it’s a long story but it’s funny and I think it might be too raw, but I’m dying to tell it.

You know what’s funny, when I do the story part, I be avoiding certain shit that I know for a fact is funny as shit cause if I talk about the shit, I know a few of them shits involve people that know me that listen to my shit, or..it’s mad wild and ion wanna offend nobody. I really wanna tell a story of a chick we used to affectionately and jokingly call “nigga bitch”..lol, it’s a long story but it’s funny and I think it might be too raw, but I’m dying to tell it.
Tell that shit man

Tell that shit man
What about a story where I was involved in a situation where my people jumped an autistic kid before we knew he was autistic..lol, is that too much?

I can do the offensive shit as a two’fer

What about a story where I was involved in a situation where my people jumped an autistic kid before we knew he was autistic..lol, is that too much?

I can do the offensive shit as a two’fer
That's pretty fucked up. But I want to hear it asap. Yeah, go for a full germs pod, drop Zac off somewhere else for that episode.

So I shouldn’t do it?
I mean, both those stories could raise some husks. Maybe I'm just too cautious. I guess the stories could always be pulled later. I live by a motto tho, don't voluntarily give others ammo to use against you, now or later.

Back