Welcome To aBlackWeb

Late and Disorganized

You're so good at this! Seems to come so naturally. Good for you!! So proud of you, jumping right in it like a pro!! Music sound is spot on now. Perfect volume to keep ear fatigue away. The little breaks were nice, kept it interesting(as far as the mind getting irritated with just straight talking the whole time). You got a nack for it, a voice for it, a mind for it, and a lot of wisdom you could pass on.

Also, cater to your audience but also don't. I wasn't a fan of the glass shattering? sound but others may like it. Few youtubes and pods I have "jarring" noises and it's a part of their identity. Some people love it, other don't. (One intro has a man screaming. So many people love it, some hate it. I'm one of the haters. A youtuber has a clang kinda noise as a transition, people complained and he took it out but then his videos were wack and didn't feel right so the sound came back. This what I mean peoples is fussy about some things but will literally ask you take make an hour long video of talking about nothing in particular cuz they just love falling asleep to the sound of your voice. Seriously, there's a guy who blabs about nothing just so others can fall asleep at night.
I was looking for the record scratch but couldn’t find it, but thanks for letting me know the shatter can sound jarring.

This reminds me as I stumble upon a no copyright music playlist, try and stick to music that is copyright free to avoid having to pull or edit videos now or later down the road.
This app that I’m using provides licensed music through Spotify so it’s cool to use it, but I don’t think it would transfer over to YouTube right, so that is something to consider once I figure out how to get it on to youtube

If there are any questions, suggestions, or requests of the pod please use this link

All and any input would be well appreciated

Back