Welcome To aBlackWeb

Late and Disorganized

crazy but I was gonna ask this nigga germs if he wanted to do a pod with just me and him cause this nigga is night and day from me and i know the convos would be wild lol

i listened to a few min and i think if you not a TV person in general, its super easy to not be up on shows

i think if you're intentionally going out of your way to avoid a show just cause other people are talking about it, that's just weird

and also, most of the older actors are classically trained in some shape or fashion. They have a lot of range but early on in their careers might not get a chance to put it on full display due to opportunities. I never watched Malcolm in the Middle b/c i just wasnt interested in the story they were trying to tell, but him playing Walter White showed me he could go from MITM to this and not miss a beat as an actor and we really shouldnt be surprised at how great he is in that role.

That's why people audition most of the time, then there are the times when the director/writer just knew they wanted that actor for that role.

but you off to a good start man. keep goin

Don't give yourself all away off the hop, people like to hear personal stories hosts have but flooding the pod with personal stories can get boring for people.

Y’all can always link up and share audiences

get on IG and YouTube

4months you’ll be driving a foreign

you repoin the Ram

ok I’ll shit up now.

Big fan base for 15-30 min pods. Some people don't have much time to get that unwind session in. if you do make longer ones you'll need to break it up so listeners don't get ear/brain fatigue, quick little 15 second music break or chance to thrown in the add or subscribe comment with some more prominent music in the background.

Facts the joe budden podcast is the only podcast I can sit for 2-3 hours and listen to. Any other ones over 30 minutes I'm not really about it.

Your mental health journey:
-How it affects your familial/romantic(ish) relationships
-The coping skills you've learned/are learning
-Any changes in your self-perception...perception of others/life in general
-Where you started vs. where you are now
That’s mad heavy, ion know if anyone wants to hear that shit on a podcast

crazy but I was gonna ask this nigga germs if he wanted to do a pod with just me and him cause this nigga is night and day from me and i know the convos would be wild lol

i listened to a few min and i think if you not a TV person in general, its super easy to not be up on shows

i think if you're intentionally going out of your way to avoid a show just cause other people are talking about it, that's just weird

and also, most of the older actors are classically trained in some shape or fashion. They have a lot of range but early on in their careers might not get a chance to put it on full display due to opportunities. I never watched Malcolm in the Middle b/c i just wasnt interested in the story they were trying to tell, but him playing Walter White showed me he could go from MITM to this and not miss a beat as an actor and we really shouldnt be surprised at how great he is in that role.

That's why people audition most of the time, then there are the times when the director/writer just knew they wanted that actor for that role.

This is good feed back cause this is the kind of response I expect some people to have

Just imagine the always happy dude....bouncing off walls and making jokes out of the worse situations
Or as abw says... the most tone deaf
that’s me
Oh. I was thinking always comes across like an arrogant condescending smug asshole.....

Lots of people do...mental health topics are the wave right now

It doesn't have to be a one episode thing...it could be ongoing. Maybe once a month or something.

How you broach the topic just depends on how you format the pod
Very true

Now tell us what happened when you was in high school. What did them girls say to you?

Yeah, it kinda seems like you need more than one person for a good podcast even if that other person is a rotating guest. I don't know how willing most people are to listen to solo diatribes unless you're dedicated to a particular topic of which you have expertise and there are is a lot of interest (e.g., politics).

We should do one together, I don’t know how we can do it , I just set it up on spoitify

Back