Welcome To aBlackWeb

Late and Disorganized

See if you can upload to an actual podplayer like podcast adidct(imo the best podplayer, definitely worth the few bucks donation)

Omg I'm only a few seconds in, love the title, and I love listening to people just sharing their thoughts on stuff. This gonna be awesome.

People love consistency(have the same intro and outro), keep your like and subscribe comment for the reasons you mentioned, the music sounds like its being played in a coffee can, tho the volume was perfect. Have a sheet of paper with points to keep your thoughts somewhat on track, side tracks are great but only if you can bring your audience back to main point. Don't stress about entertaining people, millions of people literally seek out podcasts of peole just talking about random shit. Some use the pods for housework, driving, cleaning, to fall asleep etc.

Respect for doing the hardest part of just creating it and putting it out there. Good shit @Alle'Oop

I agree 100% about telling the same stories in films and tv shows when it comes to US. I think we're in a great time right now where we're getting more diverse black films, tv shows and all that. Its not JUST slavery, trauma and hood shit no more. They still making alot of those movies but we getting other stories being told as well.

One technical thing I would suggest is to boost your audio some more. I had to turn my computer volume up damn near all the way to hear you properly.

Keep up the work fam..

Back