Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lars Sullivan Has Stage Fright

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
WWE has had plans to do Lars Sullivan vs. John Cena at WrestleMania 35, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. However, that match may not happen due to a situation that came up this week.

Sullivan was scheduled to make his main roster debut at the January 7 RAW from Orlando, likely a dark match. Sullivan either didn’t show up to the arena or did show up, and left the building, apparently due to an anxiety attack.

WWE officials talked with Sullivan and smoothed things over, and everything was fine. Sullivan was then supposed to work a dark match the next night at SmackDown in Jacksonville but he didn’t show up, and apparently flew back home to Colorado. No other details on his status and the match with Cena are known at this time.

Lars had been scheduled for a “monster push” on WWE’s main roster. You could assume that Lars would have won his first big match, against Cena at WrestleMania, but a source noted to the Observer that the win could be premature. While the match was on the books for WrestleMania, officials had not discussed the finish.

It’s believed that the Cena vs. Sullivan feud would have kicked off at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view later this month. We should know more on if the match will happen then.

Why they pushopu niggas like him? Vince is a dumbass man. Dude not a good talker, can't get fans to invest him to be on line for a monster push, dude clearly not ready man. Vince obsession with big sweaty men is WOAT

He’s got the look and had the promos that were all about him but now he’s bunched in with the other nxt call ups. Supposed to fight cena at mania and probably lose, but still was gonna fight the “goat”? He fucked up. Badly.

He’s got the look and had the promos that were all about him but now he’s bunched in with the other nxt call ups. Supposed to fight cena at mania and probably lose, but still was gonna fight the “goat”? He fucked up. Badly.

I dont know man. Not sure how true it is but the shit i read said that he was likely gonna go over Cena at mania to jump start the monster push they were giving him. I could of seen that actually happening considering Cena really a part timer now.

thats why i said they should can his ass if thats true then it probably fucks up a lot of plans they had in place for him going forward

Vince obsession with big sweaty men is WOAT

DisastrousShinyKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

N/H...

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/01/23/vince-mcmahon-very-upset-at-lars-sullivan/

Lars Sullivan was set for a WWE debut on the main roster and the company had big plans for him. He was slated to face John Cena at WrestleMania in a dream match for any other Superstar. This pressure might have gotten to The Freak because he suffered from what is believed to be an anxiety attack and he went home to Colorado instead of appearing on Raw and SmackDown as scheduled two weeks ago.

John Cena’s injury angle was worked into the program because Sullivan was supposed to be involved somehow in a pre-taped segment. WWE decided to make a change and Rajah reports that Vince McMahon was mad enough to do it.

The entire John Cena/ Lars Sullivan segment on RAW was scrapped due to Vince McMahon being so upset at Lars Sullivan. Although it wasn’t noted that their entire WrestleMania match was scrapped, at least this segment that was supposidely set to kick off their feud was nixed.

Vince McMahon either knew Sullivan was going to be away or he didn’t care. Either way, the segment between Lars and John didn’t happen on Monday. It is also said that Triple H is taking heat for this situation.

It should be noted that there are a couple of pay-per-views in between the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania. However, Cena is currently locked into filming a movie until April 1st where he is the star and appearing in 99% of the scenes. Therefore, Cena might not get another day off for WWE until April.

nah

that report kinda old ^

there was a new one as of like 2-3 days ago that said they are giving him as much time as he need and it said he wasn't in jeopardy of losing the push

they really wanna push his big ugly ass i guess i cant believe hes not facing any kind of repercussions honestly

What WWE now has to address is what it will do with Sullivan once he is ready to go. Rumor has it that the original plan was to have the behemoth battle John Cena at WrestleMania 35. That ship might not have yet sailed, but the longer Sullivan stays away, the less likely we are to see that match. That doesn't mean he is necessarily doomed due to his actions thus far, though.

There was likely a time when Vince McMahon wouldn't have been sympathetic towards Sullivan in this situation. However, times have changed. On the surface, it would seem that WWE has been very understanding of whatever it is Sullivan is going through. Honestly, debuting on WWE's main roster is an extremely big deal. We're surprised more people don't freak out or have some sort of attack when their debut is looming. There's a lot on the line.

nah

that report kinda old ^

there was a new one as of like 2-3 days ago that said they are giving him as much time as he need and it said he wasn't in jeopardy of losing the push

they really wanna push his big ugly ass i guess i cant believe hes not facing any kind of repercussions honestly
Vince called Booker a nigga and Triple H fucked a mannequin while wearing a Kane mask. Morals and sensibilities arent gonna sway anything

Back