Welcome To aBlackWeb

large women of abw i need your help.

Are they married?

If they married, mans is stuck and gotta deal with it.

If not, mans got options.

True.

If they're married, he's just got to chalk it up as part of the game.

If they're not married, he can leave her................but it's gonna cost him in child support.

After that, she'd probably lose the weight just to spite him.

Basically, she doesn't respect that man.........and doesn't care what he wants either way.

my friend & her woman had a daughter together 5 years ago...... the mother tbh has put on alot of weight afterwards... my friend has asked her multiple times about losing weight & she basically tunes him out.... Mrs. Baptiste has tried to talk to her about doing something exercise related & she a excuse like "maybe next week" or she will cancel at the last minute...... my friend already talking about leaving if she won't meet him halfway..... my question is would my friend be wrong for leaving soon if she won't comply to meet him halfway?
Comply?

that’s a strong word.

here’s the thing ....it sounds like she may want to start but is lacking maybe confidence .
She seems open to it when your lady asks but tunes him out.
How is he asking?

my friend & her woman had a daughter together 5 years ago...... the mother tbh has put on alot of weight afterwards... my friend has asked her multiple times about losing weight & she basically tunes him out.... Mrs. Baptiste has tried to talk to her about doing something exercise related & she a excuse like "maybe next week" or she will cancel at the last minute...... my friend already talking about leaving if she won't meet him halfway..... my question is would my friend be wrong for leaving soon if she won't comply to meet him halfway?
If she was ahready fat and gained 125 imma guess she pushin 300

Is her man/your homie fat too?

the woman i speak of was a big gurl when giving birth ......... but after 5 years that woman no lie has put on at least 125 lbs..... i just wanted a opinion of a larger woman to see whether my friend would be justified in leaving if the woman won't meet him halfway as far as losing weight.

If she was already a "big girl" before the pregnancy, seems like he never had a problem with her body before. It is gonna be hard to ask her to loose weight now. Could start off with just eating better. She will loose wait just slower if she is not exercising . He should do it with her. Actually show concern for her health and not because she doesnt "look" good anymore.

Is he out of shape? Cant demand your partner to loose weight and you are not fit or in the process of losing weight yourself.

If she was already a "big girl" before the pregnancy, seems like he never had a problem with her body before. It is gonna be hard to ask her to loose weight now. Could start off with just eating better. She will loose wait just slower if she is not exercising . He should do it with her. Actually show concern for her health and not because she doesnt "look" good anymore.

Is he out of shape? Cant demand your partner to loose weight and you are not fit or in the process of losing weight yourself.
Weight my G
Weight

How is he stuck?Niggas get divorced everyday B
Sure you wanna get divorced and use THAT as the reason? Assets gon look kinda light if that's your version of "irreconcilable differences."

Anywho, it seems here mans isn't frustrated at her weight, he's more frustrated at her lack of motivation to better herself, which is a bigger issue. He could try communicating to her what the reason is, and they can come up with a plan, to which he'll have to go through it with her.

Now if she rebukes that, as you said it yourself, he can roll. Tell your friend to serious sit down with ol' girl and find out if there can be any common ground: a change in diet, joint sessions of exercise periods, something. If she refuses all of it, mans just gotta chalk it up and roll.

True.

If they're married, he's just got to chalk it up as part of the game.

If they're not married, he can leave her................but it's gonna cost him in child support.

After that, she'd probably lose the weight just to spite him.

Basically, she doesn't respect that man.........and doesn't care what he wants either way.

Bolded...thats the question I have always had.

Cuz I kno a couple cats irl who got married to average size broads only have these blow tf up 2 years into the marriage. I mean looking like gat dam butter ball turkeys...

Personal health aside. Im thinking dont u wanna look good 4 ya man. imo its partly disrespect and not considering his feelings.

Homie married a average size broad, now he got a 2 story walkup...wtf

Bolded...thats the question I have always had.

Cuz I kno a couple cats irl who got married to average size broads only have these blow tf up 2 years into the marriage. I mean looking like gat dam butter ball turkeys...

Personal health aside. Im thinking dont u wanna look good 4 ya man. imo its partly disrespect and not considering his feelings.

Homie married a average size broad, now he got a 2 story walkup...wtf
Communication is key in all relationships. If eating healthy and exercise wasn't being done or even discussed during the dating phase, why would it be done in the future instantly? Did those guys have a problem with how their girls are now?

Communication is key in all relationships. If eating healthy and exercise wasn't being done or even discussed during the dating phase, why would it be done in the future instantly? Did those guys have a problem with how their girls are now?

To the best of my knowledge they got no issue w it

Back