Welcome To aBlackWeb

large women of abw i need your help.

roi baptiste

my friend & her woman had a daughter together 5 years ago...... the mother tbh has put on alot of weight afterwards... my friend has asked her multiple times about losing weight & she basically tunes him out.... Mrs. Baptiste has tried to talk to her about doing something exercise related & she a excuse like "maybe next week" or she will cancel at the last minute...... my friend already talking about leaving if she won't meet him halfway..... my question is would my friend be wrong for leaving soon if she won't comply to meet him halfway?

seems like both you and your friends are obnoxious assholes
the woman i speak of was a big gurl when giving birth ......... but after 5 years that woman no lie has put on at least 125 lbs..... i just wanted a opinion of a larger woman to see whether my friend would be justified in leaving if the woman won't meet him halfway as far as losing weight.

Did she ever say she wanna lose weight or is that just others saying it?
my friend has asked multiple times to lose weight & she ignores him...... i like the woman personally .... she's always been nice to me , my daughter & Mrs. Baptiste..... but it's not my job to say anything to her.

my friend & her woman had a daughter together 5 years ago...... the mother tbh has put on alot of weight afterwards... my friend has asked her multiple times about losing weight & she basically tunes him out.... Mrs. Baptiste has tried to talk to her about doing something exercise related & she a excuse like "maybe next week" or she will cancel at the last minute...... my friend already talking about leaving if she won't meet him halfway..... my question is would my friend be wrong for leaving soon if she won't comply to meet him halfway?
Are they married?

If they married, mans is stuck and gotta deal with it.

If not, mans got options.

We should be giving this guy pointers on what he can do and say to persuade her. It's easy to just go "lose weight, it's healthy". Everyone knows that already. Ppl only make fundamental changes and stick with them when it means a lot to them and it's fun/satisfying.

Ur friend should implore his girl to work out with him. Training buddies can b the motivating factor. Even if ur just starting off doing bodyweight exercises at the TV. If he can get that ball rolling, the changes to her body and health might be outstanding enough to get her mojo going. Cuz the beginning is often the hardest part. After that initial hump, once progressions start becoming noticeable it feels so good just knowing ur finally getting somewhere.

are you a large woman weight wise Ms. Jones? if so your answer will be greatly appreciated.
Bro you're literally quoting her answer and yes she's large....

......she's gotta big heart
tenor.gif

@Race Jones

the woman i speak of was a big gurl when giving birth ......... but after 5 years that woman no lie has put on at least 125 lbs..... i just wanted a opinion of a larger woman to see whether my friend would be justified in leaving if the woman won't meet him halfway as far as losing weight.
Man.....I’m kinda against leaving someone who gained weight.
I watched how hard it is for some women to lose weight.
Women who can outRun dudes.

motivation and not demand
Do it as a couple
Use kind words and not threats.

Back