Welcome To aBlackWeb

LAPD pig under investigation for copping a feel of a dead woman’s t!tty

I feel like I say this in alot of the threads that are about police abuse... but they need to make sure this asshole doesnt get a pension and that the taxpayers aren't paying for his fuckery.

The police union should be on the hook for this.. dude should not receive a pension and no taxpayer dollars should be used in the settlement that the family of this woman's family will eventually get
I think cops should be punished 10 times harsher than the average citizens when they break the law.

These thugs took an oath to serve and protect and uphold the law.

If you (a normal citizen) were captured on tape sexually molesting a corpse, what would the punishment be?

Now multiply that punishment by 10 and hand it down to the pig guilty of this infraction.

I think cops should be punished 10 times harsher than the average citizens when they break the law.

If you (a normal citizen) were captured on tape sexually molesting a corpse, what would the punishment be?

Now multiply that punishment by 10 and hand it down to the pig guilty of this infraction.

most definitely should be crime enhancements when you take oaths... if your are in the service field such as healthcare/ police for all crimes

that's what I always liked about the Judge Dredd comics

the Judges are literally judge jury executioner but if they break the law themselves, they get punished 10x worse with hard labor in outer space lol

Back