Welcome To aBlackWeb

LaLa files to divorce Melo he got twins

I didnt mention blow up but that is possible for anyone if they are good enough. A lot of them went in to do other things. Two off top would be carson daily and ananda lewis. Im not gonna include sway because he was already established. Alot of them used that platform to do other things.

And is it just host? Or anyone from there numerous shows?

Cuz there's The Miz, Jamie Chung, Theo Von, Johnny Knoxville, Chris Hardwick, Jenny McCarthy.

Just to name a few more.

Let's be real...Melo ain't give a fucc about that marriage. Hell Lala either.

He EBRC'ing other chicks

Lala gettin her back blown by other brothas

Surprised they lasted this long
Lala cared

Melo on some "let me see if i still got it" shit

And is it just host? Or anyone from there numerous shows?

Cuz there's The Miz, Jamie Chung, Theo Von, Johnny Knoxville, Chris Hardwick, Jenny McCarthy.

Just to name a few more.
Didnt even think of the shows. I would include all that since mtv is a big platform. Or was in those times. Thought chris hardwick started from g4 tv

Didnt even think of the shows. I would include all that since mtv is a big platform. Or was in those times. Thought chris hardwick started from g4 tv

Miz, Jamie Chung and Theo are from either the real world or road rules. All 3 also participated in the challenge shows as well. They may have hosted some shows on MTV, but they were casts on shows first.

I didnt mention blow up but that is possible for anyone if they are good enough. A lot of them went in to do other things. Two off top would be carson daily and ananda lewis. Im not gonna include sway because he was already established. Alot of them used that platform to do other things.

How did being with Melo stop her from doing other things?

That's on her for not making the most of her career.

[IMG]

Back