LaLa files to divorce Melo he got twins

Feb 14, 2017
ABW Bucks
$20,643,938
I didnt mention blow up but that is possible for anyone if they are good enough. A lot of them went in to do other things. Two off top would be carson daily and ananda lewis. Im not gonna include sway because he was already established. Alot of them used that platform to do other things.
And is it just host? Or anyone from there numerous shows?

Cuz there's The Miz, Jamie Chung, Theo Von, Johnny Knoxville, Chris Hardwick, Jenny McCarthy.

Just to name a few more.

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Neccessary evil
Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$20,508,588
Let's be real...Melo ain't give a fucc about that marriage. Hell Lala either.

He EBRC'ing other chicks

Lala gettin her back blown by other brothas

Surprised they lasted this long
Lala cared

Melo on some "let me see if i still got it" shit

loud-ninja

Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$129,092
And is it just host? Or anyone from there numerous shows?

Cuz there's The Miz, Jamie Chung, Theo Von, Johnny Knoxville, Chris Hardwick, Jenny McCarthy.

Just to name a few more.
Didnt even think of the shows. I would include all that since mtv is a big platform. Or was in those times. Thought chris hardwick started from g4 tv

TheBoyRo

BITW
Dec 23, 2017
Fort Lauderdale Fl
ABW Bucks
$12,154,260
Didnt even think of the shows. I would include all that since mtv is a big platform. Or was in those times. Thought chris hardwick started from g4 tv
Miz, Jamie Chung and Theo are from either the real world or road rules. All 3 also participated in the challenge shows as well. They may have hosted some shows on MTV, but they were casts on shows first.

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot

deadeye

49yr old teen hood god
Dec 25, 2017
the future of a time long past
ABW Bucks
$189,076
I didnt mention blow up but that is possible for anyone if they are good enough. A lot of them went in to do other things. Two off top would be carson daily and ananda lewis. Im not gonna include sway because he was already established. Alot of them used that platform to do other things.

How did being with Melo stop her from doing other things?

That's on her for not making the most of her career.