Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh ok nah this a reup lol

I had to re DL with because the quality was better than the one I originally had lol... I don't understand why so many of these screen recordings aren't fit-to-screen... must be a different setting

for example... the last Irene vid I posted, the vid was small as shit lmao... I guess I can't complain because it isnt mine and I didn't buy it, but damn

I had to re DL with because the quality was better than the one I originally had lol... I don't understand why so many of these screen recordings aren't fit-to-screen... must be a different setting

for example... the last Irene vid I posted, the vid was small as shit lmao... I guess I can't complain because it isnt mine and I didn't buy it, but damn

Dont use screen recorders

Try this

Screen recorders do exactly as it says it depends on what the device outputs. If the device recording has a 480p screen then thats what it records even if the source file is 4k.

This app on the other hand rips from the source. There are plugins like this for chrome on desktop too.
With this app you can rip ph, spankbang, onlyfans etc etc, almost any site video and images.

Sorry wrong app, this is the app

Dont use screen recorders

Try this

Screen recorders do exactly as it says it depends on what the device outputs. If the device recording has a 480p screen then thats what it records even if the source file is 4k.

This app on the other hand rips from the source. There are plugins like this for chrome on desktop too.
With this app you can rip ph, spankbang, onlyfans etc etc, almost any site video and images.

Sorry wrong app, this is the app

good look fam

Back