Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies,thoughts?..."What type of men not to date"

3C... add musicians. I need to see it written out, etc just won't do
Men who follow Stevie J pre Faith Evans... he seems really in love now and I like it.
I'd say Cancers but @Mr Litty has been behaving lately
Mama's boys
Men who lick their lips a lot trying to be sexy
Men who carry Mercedes Benz cups for the sole purpose of letting you know they drive a Benz or some other luxury car
Men who bash, or speak negatively to, women on social media or other social sites (there's a way to disagree without being a dick or disrespectful)
Men who like ALL the IG model booty/half naked pics but literally nothing else

My ex is a Gemini, he a cool dude.
Gemini’s aren’t that bad until you combine them with something like being a Jamaican or Nigerian. Whew.

Cancers are TRASH.

Just demoted a Nigerian.

3C... add musicians. I need to see it written out, etc just won't do
Men who follow Stevie J pre Faith Evans... he seems really in love now and I like it.
Cancers
Mama's boys
Men who lick their lips a lot trying to be sexy
Men who carry Mercedes Benz cups for the sole purpose of letting you know they drive a Benz or some other luxury car
Men who bash, or speak negatively to, women on social media or other social sites (there's a way to disagree without being a dick or disrespectful)
Men who like ALL the IG model booty/half naked pics but literally nothing else

Amended.

Ladies what are your thoughts on this video. She gets into her point from the 6:00 to 8:00 mark

edit: press play, its queued up
-AP

Last edited by a moderator:
In my experience, men born from the islands (Jamaicans, Trini’s, etc.) can be very jealous and/or possessive. My first bf is Trini and yeah.. lol. In my experience, Jamaicans got it bad.

Back