Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies Keep It Real...

How about black women stop showing ass all over Instagram and see how the men act lol

I think its a waste of money. Females i can see cuz they wanna be all sexy an shit but males? Idk, best thing for nails is avoiding toe fungus from manipedi places, and clip them only-no filing and clean around edges daily.

Also, BET 100$ any man who finally gave in and let someone massage their feet would wonder wtf they been doin with their life without foot massages. A LOT of stress in them feet

I've had multiple people tell me that about foot massages, but I still haven't done it.

I'm gonna try it one day, I aint doin any of that funny shit with the polish tho

Foot massage and face/head massage. You NEED those two at least in your life.

Thats probably one of the things i miss the most about being in a relationship is watching my partner met in my hands from a body massage. I like to keep my hands busy and I'm good at it so its a win win.

1) I have no idea why I'm even up at 3:49am, let alone in this thread

2) A good full body massage from a bad shortie will have you contemplating giving her a ring and your last name

3) Any nigga that gets manicures on the regular is prolly from Atlanta.

Nothing wrong with grooming. A man with dirty fingernails 😶, not attractive at all. Having callus free, clean and maintained fingernails and toenails is not a feminine thing. I might at 1st give a side eye to actual color on the nails 💅. But again I think that's because my perception is skewed and bases on social norms. I am not grow up seeing that and subconsciously deem it not masculine. But at one point men having ear piercings was considered "feminine" now it's very prevalent. But doing something because of social norm is not the way to move in life IMO.

Nothing wrong with grooming. A man with dirty fingernails 😶, not attractive at all. Having callus free, clean and maintained fingernails and toenails is not a feminine thing. I might at 1st give a side eye to actual color on the nails 💅. But again I think that's because my perception is skewed and bases on social norms. I am not grow up seeing that and subconsciously deem it not masculine. But at one point men having ear piercings was considered "feminine" now it's very prevalent. But doing something because of social norm is not the way to move in life IMO.
these feet and nails gonna get done

never know when you might run up on a chick that be into suckin toes and thangs

Back