Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Just Ask the Fellas

There's a difference between outspoken and combative.

Outspoken is what I prefer, of course it's still about love respect and tact. I hate when a woman won't say what's on her mind or beat around the bush. But again, there's a way to speak your mind while being respectful to the other person. Just being loud and direct ain't it.

Combative is some other shit. Some women gotta get loud and make a comment about every little thing. Shits annoying as all hell and will mos def make me Infinity snap a chick

A lot of chicks get being combative/being a bitch mixed up with "being a strong woman" too.

Fellas, I need a mans perspective to help a friend out.

You're recently divorced and getting to know a young lady who is over 35 and never been married with no kids. You've been dating for about 4 months, spending a fair amount of time together, no sex yet but a few make out sessions, no talk of exclusivity yet, but you two have a great vibe and are seemingly into each other. How would you feel about her asking where the relationship is going? Not like an ultimatum or pressuring you into anything, just asking where your head is so she can move accordingly.

You're recently divorced and getting to know a young lady who is over 35 and never been married with no kids. You've been dating for about 4 months, spending a fair amount of time together, no sex yet but a few make out sessions, no talk of exclusivity yet, but you two have a great vibe and are seemingly into each other. How would you feel about her asking where the relationship is going? Not like an ultimatum or pressuring you into anything, just asking where your head is so she can move accordingly.
I’m fine with it. Seems like a reasonable question considering how much time were spending together. Why no sex in 4 mos though?

You've been dating for about 4 months, spending a fair amount of time together, no sex yet but a few make out sessions,

tenor.gif

ehh

I guess he should assume she's looking for the lock down with those stats

at the same time she should know he just got out of that.......its been 4 months and he still hasnt even tasted his freedom yet, literally and figuratively

I'd feel kinda confused even tho I understand both sides....she can say no pressure but thats 5 star hotel water pressure!! lol

depending on how his marriage went that nigga might run, no cap

I’m fine with it. Seems like a reasonable question considering how much time were spending together. Why no sex in 4 mos though?
LMAO...I asked her the same thing. She told me she really likes him and wants to take her time and do it right. I don't get it myself but I always tell people to follow their instincts.

ehh

I guess he should assume she's looking for the lock down with those stats

at the same time she should know he just got out of that.......its been 4 months and he still hasnt even tasted his freedom yet, literally and figuratively

I'd feel kinda confused even tho I understand both sides....she can say no pressure but thats 5 star hotel water pressure!! lol

depending on how his marriage went that nigga might run, no cap
I said the same and if I'm understanding her right, she doesn't even know why they got the divorce which is an important detail to me. I'm shy, but there are certain things I don't play about: my time and my feelings. Me personally, I'd just ask.

She's being unreasonable and if he aint pressed her it's because he ain't ready for nothing serious and being mature about not sleeping with

And she's not as into him as she believes if she ain't tossed him the draws

All in all, she writing the narrative she gonna use when they stop pussy footing around

LMAO...I asked her the same thing. She told me she really likes him and wants to take her time and do it right. I don't get it myself but I always tell people to follow their instincts.

Hmmm..maybe she likes the time they spend together but ain’t really feeling him like that. Maybe she’s asking cuz she really just wants something casual.

i wouldnt be offended b/c at some point, as a man, you just gotta start keeping it real

thats not to say you gotta be an ass about it, but just be honest

She either gonna respect you and wanna keep fucking with you, or keep it moving, which is her choice

I'd tell her we'll get there eventually, but I just got divorced. I like the pace we're going at (dunno bout that 4 months of no sex tho), and how we've been gettin to know each other.

Hmmm..maybe she likes the time they spend together but ain’t really feeling him like that. Maybe she’s asking cuz she really just wants something casual.
Nah, she's definitely into him. I mean she isn't picking out a wedding dress, but she really likes him.

I'd tell her we'll get there eventually, but I just got divorced. I like the pace we're going at (dunno bout that 4 months of no sex tho), and how we've been gettin to know each other.
I don't think she'd have a problem keeping the same pace, and I'm only guessing here, the issue at this point is that she has no idea what they're working toward or if they're even working toward anything. In fairness tho, I can't blame her for not letting him smash considering their relationship. Too many unknowns for you to be in my sugar walls unless I'm just horny and wanna fuck. She really likes dude tho.

I don't think she'd have a problem keeping the same pace, and I'm only guessing here, the issue at this point is that she has no idea what they're working toward or if they're even working toward anything. In fairness tho, I can't blame her for not letting him smash considering their relationship. Too many unknowns for you to be in my sugar walls unless I'm just horny and wanna fuck. She really likes dude tho.

Doesn't hurt to ask...but don't press. But sometimes it's good to just let things fall into place on it's own. If things have been going great so far, why mess wit it?

Especially if I know they just got a divorce, I'm definitely not tryin to rock that boat, or put any pressure. If the divorce was bad, then some folks need that time to "recover" mentally.

Now obvious ole boy has no problem moving on, b/c they've been seeing each other for this long. But mentally, he's probably not there yet as far as committing. Again, she can ask just to see where his head is. But he shouldn't press the issue. Enjoy how things are going.

i see no problem with asking.
at that age......aint got time to be wasting.
if ya just gonna screw...cool...it would be nice to know. but cant be mad when the lady moves accordingly and come over all sore and crotch all stretched out. she aint ya girl so ya cant be mad.

but anyway...i see no problem with asking....just dont ask after sex....thats when we tend to think its a setrup.

at least i do

i see no problem with asking.
at that age......aint got time to be wasting.
if ya just gonna screw...cool...it would be nice to know. but cant be mad when the lady moves accordingly and come over all sore and crotch all stretched out. she aint ya girl so ya cant be mad.

but anyway...i see no problem with asking....just dont ask after sex....thats when we tend to think its a setrup.

at least i do
Thank you. This is how I felt about it but I'm a girl so I needed a man's opinion.

Back