Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Just Ask the Fellas

it could be the challenge.
some women look high maintenance and its the chase of getting to the first step.

Men, do you have a problem with a woman that’s outspoken, raw and direct?

I find this being the reason why I’m disliked many times but I also see this as a reason why people do like me.

Theres both positive and negatives to it much like everything else. on one hand, sometimes somebody needs to say something and its good to stand up for yourself or others. Other times, just because they dont agree with something and voice their opinion they come off as a piece of shit. Other factors too depending on what they're being outspoken about.

I find this being the reason why I’m disliked many times but I also see this as a reason why people do like me.

I can take it, and actually prefer it over a push over

but dont be tryna son me in public and shit lol....i wont clown you either

like making it a point to correct me, or fixing my perfect lil lie I just built in front of you

let me live and check me later

edit: if we talking about with other people? I love a pitbull....fuck them waiters, managers, hotel staff, etc she can talk shit to them all day I just smile....especially if there's really a problem

@Duwop whole family jumps when he reaches for the salt at the dinner table

giphy.gif

Depends.

As long as you're not tryin to show out in public doin that...or in front of my family...then it doesn't bother me. Be respectful about it, just like I would wit you.

There's a difference between outspoken and combative.

Outspoken is what I prefer, of course it's still about love respect and tact. I hate when a woman won't say what's on her mind or beat around the bush. But again, there's a way to speak your mind while being respectful to the other person. Just being loud and direct ain't it.

Combative is some other shit. Some women gotta get loud and make a comment about every little thing. Shits annoying as all hell and will mos def make me Infinity snap a chick

Most people like this don't know when to shut it off. Black and white women are particularly bad for this. There's a time and a place for everything, there a way to approach a situation that doesn't exacerbate an issue. If you're constantly "outspoken", you're likely creating problems where a resolution could have been reached with tact.

There's a difference between outspoken and combative.

Outspoken is what I prefer, of course it's still about love respect and tact. I hate when a woman won't say what's on her mind or beat around the bush. But again, there's a way to speak your mind while being respectful to the other person. Just being loud and direct ain't it.

Combative is some other shit. Some women gotta get loud and make a comment about every little thing. Shits annoying as all hell and will mos def make me Infinity snap a chick
Well said

Back