Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Just Ask the Fellas

I'm confused by what you're asking @ bolded.

As far as the first question, If I was single I would see no problem with checking on chicks I used to just fuck here and there. Same thing applies to them, we're friends, I don't believe in just cutting chicks off cuz we're not in a relationship, especially if we were friends before hand.
lol ok that was a little crazy will repost

I dunno.

Everyone has their preference. But for some reason some guys associate the term BBW wit a woman who overly obese, and unattractive. Someone you only deal with in the shadows.

There's always been this big back & forth discussion about what's labeled as BBW.

For example, this chick can be labeled as a BBW...

but so can this chick...

and this one...

Then we've seen the Deadeye obese types labeled as BBW as well.

For me, I never had "specific" preference. Only one had was "Not too skinny, not too big."

A lot of niggas be frontin for whateva reason when it comes to smashing a BBW chick. Or afraid to admit they've have. How you in the closet about smashing a chick?? Lol!!

I still don't know this Deadeye yall speak of lolll.

But yea, my argument isn't what we prefer or not prefer, it's why be ashamed of something you want or like as if you're a child scared of being scolded or made fun of.

I agree with and understand your pov.

I still don't know this Deadeye yall speak of lolll.

But yea, my argument isn't what we prefer or not prefer, it's why be ashamed of something you want or like as if you're a child scared of being scolded or made fun of.

I agree with and understand your pov.

Dunno why they would be ashame. There's not really just one definitive answer for that.

Maybe that guy is use to dealing it a certain type of chick like...

That's all he brings around his people's. But he ends up smashing a chick like #1, and he's "afraid" of what his people's might say. He fears they'll clown his azzz. Dunno. That's just one example.

And if that's his thinking, and he's a grown azzz man, then he needs to swan dive into a pool of glass shards and kill himself. Lol

First Strike: This dude 30 asking me to come chill....I told him I don't "chill" however if he we would like to plan something to do then let me know.

Second strike: He tells me he want to see me, I told him where I'll be and what time would be good. He tells me to call him on my break well I didn't get a break and when I clock out I head home. He calls me asking where I am, I tell him I'm home sleeping. He text me he wanted to see me, I told him "it's called Effort"

What am I not understanding, fellas:orly2:

If we can get the pussy easy we're gonna get it. Keep making him work or atleast put in significant effort, it'll work out better in the long run.

First Strike: This dude 30 asking me to come chill....I told him I don't "chill" however if he we would like to plan something to do then let me know.

Second strike: He tells me he want to see me, I told him where I'll be and what time would be good. He tells me to call him on my break well I didn't get a break and when I clock out I head home. He calls me asking where I am, I tell him I'm home sleeping. He text me he wanted to see me, I told him "it's called Effort"

What am I not understanding, fellas:orly2:
Girl...
If we can get the pussy easy we're gonna get it. Keep making him work or atleast put in significant effort, it'll work out better in the long run.
If a man truly wants you, as TMF said he'll value u n put in effort. Don't show him you're a low effort chick by accepting that drive by n chill approach.

There are better prospects out there n that's what u gotta attract into your life.

What am I not understanding, fellas:eek:rly2:

wait,so he's just trying to get you to fall through so he can smash and you're trying to go on dates ?

Dear Men... Could you be with a woman who was smarter than you? More successful career wise?

no lie that shit is hard sometimes

but yes

Do yall care if a woman wears natural hair or weave and what is your preference?

How do yall feel about colored hair such as greens, blues, purples, maybe even a rainbow?

ive "experienced" lots of different shit.....I can honestly say I dont care for the feel of most weave, but im sure this wasnt no top notch shit I was used to either

I fuck with colors....do whatever you want, just rock that shit....of course not bright rainbow shit all the time but im cool with it here and there

Sirs,

Do you hit up the chicks you used to talk to that you haven't spoken to or seen in awhile? If so, why?

nah I just go stare em down, see what improved or whats lackin now, quick judge of their current life, and im out

Why are some men afraid to admit they've smashed, currently smashing, or would smash a BBW?

Is there some type of shame? Everyone has a preference, but why is there a stigma attached?

monkey see, monkey do shit.....fat chick jokes have been a thing forever....yet they aaaalllll done had babies and been married forever too

I've always been into more full figured women.....stayed gettin clowned for it lol

a lot of us gauge each other's life or success by three things.......your crib, your ride, and your woman....and so in that show and prove game, your big woman just aint gone rank no matter how dope she is.....thats the main thing I feel like a man would be ashamed about....if it wasnt for competing and how shit looked to other people, nobody would act like that

Together, the Baltic countries constitute one of the best groups that offer unlimited scope for exploration when you visit any of the travel sites in these countries. When it comes to planning your Baltic travels, make sure o stay in a hotel nearby. There are many quality four-star hotels in the capital towns. You can get good accommodation in these hotels. If you are on the lookout for any sort of travel assistance, contact Norlendatrip. Visit us at https://norlendatrip.com/tour/baltic-tours-and-travel/

Together, the Baltic countries constitute one of the best groups that offer unlimited scope for exploration when you visit any of the travel sites in these countries. When it comes to planning your Baltic travels, make sure o stay in a hotel nearby. There are many quality four-star hotels in the capital towns. You can get good accommodation in these hotels. If you are on the lookout for any sort of travel assistance, contact Norlendatrip. Visit us at https://norlendatrip.com/tour/baltic-tours-and-travel/
@Goldie

Why do men want a woman’s number like is it just to see if he can get it?

Why do men want a woman’s number like is it just to see if he can get it?

I feel like this is the case for those married or in relationships....there's a fear of losing that "ability"....some really dont want to take it any further than proving a point to themselves

I would think a man that was single has other motives for your digits....so could any man but especially them

Back