Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Just Ask the Fellas

Did you contact her while you were in other relationships? Can I ask why you stayed in contact with that ex but not the others?

We've known each other since high school.

Why I stayed in contact wit her...

1) ok I can't front, the pussy was by far THEE best.

2) I dunno. When we were in a relationship, it started off good, but her family drama affected us and couldn't deal with it. Yet we still kept dealing with each other.

Cool hefa when she wanna be, just no longer relationship material for me. Too hard headed. Nowadays we just like getting on each other's nerves from time to time. Talk shyt. Check in on her from time to time since she lost both parents.

We've known each other since high school.

Why I stayed in contact wit her...

1) ok I can't front, the pussy was by far THEE best.

2) I dunno. When we were in a relationship, it started off good, but her family drama affected us and couldn't deal with it. Yet we still kept dealing with each other.

Cool hefa when she wanna be, just no longer relationship material for me. Too hard headed. Nowadays we just like getting on each other's nerves from time to time. Talk shyt. Check in on her from time to time since she lost both parents.
When was the last time u smashed bro?

Not surprised @ pussy being one of the main reasons.

Sad bout her parents tho

Big girl? Who said she was one?? Lol.
29-Camron-NP.gif

Why are some men afraid to admit they've smashed, currently smashing, or would smash a BBW?

Is there some type of shame? Everyone has a preference, but why is there a stigma attached?

So question ..how about the girls you just dated,sexed here and there. Do you still chat or check on them? Just in case something happens and you need a piece?? This means without being your exes?

I'm confused by what you're asking @ bolded.

As far as the first question, If I was single I would see no problem with checking on chicks I used to just fuck here and there. Same thing applies to them, we're friends, I don't believe in just cutting chicks off cuz we're not in a relationship, especially if we were friends before hand.

I'm confused by what you're asking @ bolded.

As far as the first question, If I was single I would see no problem with checking on chicks I used to just fuck here and there. Same thing applies to them, we're friends, I don't believe in just cutting chicks off cuz we're not in a relationship, especially if we were friends before hand.
Messy as a mf.
Prolly r a mf. :bruh1:

Why are some men afraid to admit they've smashed, currently smashing, or would smash a BBW?

Is there some type of shame? Everyone has a preference, but why is there a stigma attached?

I dunno.

Everyone has their preference. But for some reason some guys associate the term BBW wit a woman who overly obese, and unattractive. Someone you only deal with in the shadows.

There's always been this big back & forth discussion about what's labeled as BBW.

For example, this chick can be labeled as a BBW...

but so can this chick...

and this one...

Then we've seen the Deadeye obese types labeled as BBW as well.

For me, I never had "specific" preference. Only one had was "Not too skinny, not too big."

A lot of niggas be frontin for whateva reason when it comes to smashing a BBW chick. Or afraid to admit they've have. How you in the closet about smashing a chick?? Lol!!

I dunno.

Everyone has their preference. But for some reason some guys associate the term BBW wit a woman who overly obese, and unattractive. Someone you only deal with in the shadows.

There's always been this big back & forth discussion about what's labeled as BBW.

For example, this chick can be labeled as a BBW...

but so can this chick...

and this one...

Then we've seen the Deadeye obese types labeled as BBW as well.

For me, I never had "specific" preference. Only one had was "Not too skinny, not too big."

A lot of niggas be frontin for whateva reason when it comes to smashing a BBW chick. Or afraid to admit they've have. How you in the closet about smashing a chick?? Lol!!

1. Chick would smother me

3. Is thick, wouldn't consider her a bbw

Imo you gotta be Dascha polanco or Ashley graham size at least to be bbw, but it's all in the eyes of the beholder.

1. Chick would smother me

3. Is thick, wouldn't consider her a bbw

Imo you gotta be Dascha polanco or Ashley graham size at least to be bbw, but it's all in the eyes of the beholder.

But see that's the thing. Some brothas would say #3 is BBW.

Hell I remember seeing niggas go back & forth on this numerous times. That whole "thick" argument.

All 3 wouldn't be an issue for me at all. Like you said tho, it's all in the eyes of the beholder.

Back