Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Just Ask the Fellas

Dear Men... Could you be with a woman who was smarter than you? More successful career wise?

Shit, could I? I WANT to be with a woman who smarter than me. Who tf helping the kids with the advanced algebra?!

As for the whole, ‘more successful career wise’, I wouldn’t be hard up about that either as long as she leave the career at the office, so to speak. All I’m saying by that is, don’t come home with that ‘ordering your subordinates around’ mentality, and even if we don’t start out that way, don’t fall into those mental trappings.
I wouldn’t honestly care if she was the more successful career person, but it seems to me that most women do, and let’s say she’s making $100k+ as a head nurse at a metropolitan hospital while I’m making $87k doing what I’m doing. More often than not, the $87k is what’s gonna be taking care of things around the home or, expected to be.

Why are some men afraid to admit they've smashed, currently smashing, or would smash a BBW?

Is there some type of shame? Everyone has a preference, but why is there a stigma attached?

My little stab in the dark at it would be that a nigga who isn’t big may not want to readily admit that he deals with big bitches bc it could be perceived as his punching weight, ergo what he can get.

So I have a question 🤔

If a guy your intimate with vehemently proclaims to not want children right now, but goes in raw and bust a nut in you.

What does that mean?

Is the 😻💦🍑 just that damn good and they just lose all sense of control?

I don't know man clip.gif

Last edited:
We not talking about the females actions right now....I am curious as to the dudes actions lol.

but yeah this female should probably not fuck with dude at all( for other reasons lol)

S/N: the female may have had a ain't shit moment 👀. As this particular dude is an ex-boyfriend

Like have you ever been in the coochi and just lost your discipline. Or you never go raw unless she on birth control?

Pullout game's indefeated.

One of my biggest fears has always been having a kid.

At 52 though, I'm starting to consider fatherhood.

Just has to be with the right woman.

Don't want a crazy babymama situation.

Pullout game's indefeated.

One of my biggest fears has always been having a kid.

At 52 though, I'm starting to consider fatherhood.

Just has to be with the right woman.

Don't want a crazy babymama situation.

I’m not judging by a long shot, it’s just that 52 sounds like a wild age to finally decide you want to be a father. Assuming it takes you another two years to find a woman you want to have a child with and if you’re gonna go about that process with her naturally, you’ll become a father around 55-pushing 56. Your child graduating from high school as you reach 74-75 is crazy.

I’m not judging by a long shot, it’s just that 52 sounds like a wild age to finally decide you want to be a father. Assuming it takes you another two years to find a woman you want to have a child with and if you’re gonna go about that process with her naturally, you’ll become a father around 55-pushing 56. Your child graduating from high school as you reach 74-75 is crazy.

All true.

I think it's more about embracing the idea of being a father than the reality of actually being one.

Realistically, I'm too old to deal with everything that comes with fatherhood.

Last edited:
All true.

I think it's more about embracing the idea of being a father than the reality of actually being one.

Realistically, I'm too old to deal with everything that comes with fatherhood.

i think it’s the more responsible mindset to have on it. I’ve never known of a man in his 60’s to enjoy running behind little kids. I mean, I’m sure there are some out there and honestly I’m sure there are some grandparents taking care of grandchildren because of the parents’ absence via whatever reason.

Honestly I’m only mid 20s and I feel like if I haven’t gotten started having children by 35, maybe 38 at the latest, that’s a dream I’ll lay down to rest.

Dear Men... Could you be with a woman who was smarter than you? More successful career wise?

Yes and no.
Yes because a woman's career or smarts pretty much come last in the list of things that make her attractive. NOTHING beats beauty.

No because oftentimes women who use their career as a badge of honor (not saying you do) tend to have very masculine traits which are quite unattractive and difficult to deal with as a heterosexual man. It is the same as if a woman was telling me how fast her car was. Ew.

Back