Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Just Ask the Fellas

Damn. I ask shit like this because I just wanna know. Don’t mean I’m tryna fuck, I just be asking shit.
I’ll ask about your kids in the same sentence.

Askin’ about a body count is pointless in these days and times cuz no answer would be good enough on either side...of you discussing your body count wit’ tha opposite sex then chances are you really lookin’ at them as just a friend and not expecting any judgement

Guys, how does it make you feel if you ALWAYS have to initiate sex with your S/O?

Guys, how does it make you feel if you ALWAYS have to initiate sex with your S/O?
It would make me feel like she's only doing it out of obligation

And if that's the case, my purchase of lotion is going to increase exponentially

It would make me feel like she's only doing it out of obligation

And if that's the case, my purchase of lotion is going to increase exponentially
I get lotion as a short term solution, but what about your long term solution?

I get lotion as a short term solution, but what about your long term solution?

I would try to have an honest convo with her about it, but if she seems unmoved, then we gonna have to break up or something

dudes like feeling desired as well. Some chicks dont mind jumping a nigga soon as he hit the door...some females more subtle with it, but if she not doing ANYTHING even remotely close. That's a no for me.

I would try to have an honest convo with her about it, but if she seems unmoved, then we gonna have to break up or something

dudes like feeling desired as well. Some chicks dont mind jumping a nigga soon as he hit the door...some females more subtle with it, but if she not doing ANYTHING even remotely close. That's a no for me.
I saw a post from a guy that says he felt like a predator bc he always initiates sex. Although I think that's a bit extreme, assuming he's not just exaggerating for effect, I never thought about how it may make a man feel.

I learned yrs and yrs ago most women ain't aggressive

It is what it is
And this is the issue

With the generally accepted perception that mean are generally pursue the female, this probably goes into female minds so that they feel they don't need to

I saw a post from a guy that says he felt like a predator bc he always initiates sex. Although I think that's a bit extreme, assuming he's not just exaggerating for effect, I never thought about how it may make a man feel.
Oh for sure

As a man, you come home, shower and try to relax but then you see ya s/o looking good and shit and then you try to flirt with her to initiate sex only for her to end up doing it reluctantly going through the motions

Real niggas can tell something off

I wouldnt say she going thru the motion persay, just ain't as horny as I am. Which to me says I gotta spend more time getting her in the mood.

Some chicks all it take is for you to make that first move, kissing on her neck and such. Next thing you know she wants ya whole meat in her mouth and moaning for back shots.

Others it takes more before they finally ready to open the top that jar of marmalade. But when it's open they ready

And this is the issue

With the generally accepted perception that mean are generally pursue the female, this probably goes into female minds so that they feel they don't need to
Women who are aggressive are aggressive aggresive tho

And most men shy away from them or at worst, think they whores

I wouldnt say she going thru the motion persay, just ain't as horny as I am. Which to me says I gotta spend more time getting her in the mood.

Some chicks all it take is for you to make that first move, kissing on her neck and such. Next thing you know she wants ya whole meat in her mouth and moaning for back shots.

Others it takes more before they finally ready to open the top that jar of marmalade. But when it's open they ready
I think both things can be true

Not that sex is everything but I don't understand why chicks get into monagamous relationships knowing that one of the biggest perks to that is sex with one person and they got these low ass sex drives

Or, it's got to be some special occasion for them to initiate

I think both things can be true

Not that sex is everything but I don't understand why chicks get into monagamous relationships knowing that one of the biggest perks to that is sex with one person and they got these low ass sex drives

Or, it's got to be some special occasion for them to initiate
Because as you said, they know you gonn initiate it when you want it

Make you feel like you not doing something right out she in a funk. But like others said dudes want that attention. Shit grab that meat pistol pinch a nipple or something. After so long I would bet bored and seek excitement else where out somebody on that level with me

• Haha
Reactions: Lea
Back