Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Just Ask the Fellas

i mean yeah, some people just have no convo...and its worse if you dont have much in common

i feel like I got good conversation but there have been some instances where it just didnt roll

not much you can do about that

i believe you lol but this aint most women at all.....that kinda shit is lame and boring

i told ya'll about the POF chick that got mad cuz I was using complete sentences and shit....she wanted that emoji drip language

this aint far fetched but I try not to bring negatives in lol

we got enough people thinking everybody cheats and its just cool out here
In my opinion i feel like online dating is tougher than meeting someone irl.

I also believe 90% of men are only looking to fuck and 90% of the women have no intentions of actually meeting.

In my opinion i feel like online dating is tougher than meeting someone irl.

I also believe 90% of men are only looking to fuck and 90% of the women have no intentions of actually meeting.

Shiiiiiieeetttt...online dating was convenient af for me. Get to weed out the ones just based off a profile, or a simple back & forth convo in the inbox. That's how I came up wit my rule.

Unfortunately the profiles...made people say some of the dumbest, most illogical shyt I ever read. One profile I read, this chick said "Don't say hi, hello, how are you, how are you doing". So pretty much no respectful greeting. Lol

Shiiiiiieeetttt...online dating was convenient af for me. Get to weed out the ones just based off a profile, or a simple back & forth convo in the inbox. That's how I came up wit my rule.

Unfortunately the profiles...made people say some of the dumbest, most illogical shyt I ever read. One profile I read, this chick said "Don't say hi, hello, how are you, how are you doing". So pretty much no respectful greeting. Lol
Were u using it for long term dating or just hittin n quittin?

hell nah

nudes are like bread that gets served before the dinner

it's supposed to just hold you over and get you prepared for the real thing
So if you're not dealing with anymore... would you keep them? and if yes, why? Feel free to chime in @Cain and thank you for answering me.

So if you're not dealing with anymore... would you keep them? and if yes, why? Feel free to chime in @Cain and thank you for answering me.
me personally, I would delete them

they wouldn't serve me any use

but I know some dudes like to keep them in the tuck to remember the times and shit

plus if she was super bad, that would just be torture looking at someone I can't have anymore

Nah. It's 2019 im not jerking my dick to photos. Maybe a video just to send back to her on some,look how you got me shit.

I delete nudes after viewing, personally
@Lea

Oh Word? How polite. Check your phone...lol
LMAO..

giphy.gif

Don't play with my emotions

So in the event ya'll don't associate anymore, you keeping them or deleting them? And if you keep them, why?
Delete em, the whole point of getting em is the moment that yall was in, in the moment that you got em. Without that moment, it's kinda meaningless.

But that's me, ion need the reminder of a conquest to feel like i did something

Back