Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Just Ask the Fellas

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
This thread is for the ladies of the ABW to ask the men questions you've always wondered about men. Why we do what we do, why we think like we do, etc.

@the ladies, just ask.

Lenny-Listening-The-Simpsons_zpsfzyvezbo.gif

Are yall ever whole heartedly satisfied with having just ONE female?
If you could build a woman, what will she consist of? That question could be another thread, but I'm asking bc men my age and younger seem to be more infatuated with these talentless, reconstructed, modified IG "models". Are those the type of women yall really look forward to having longterm relationships or marriage with?

If you could build a woman, what will she consist of? That question could be another thread, but I'm asking bc men my age and younget seem to be more infatuated with these talentless, reconstructed, modified IG "models".
Yes. But it's not universal. Some guys can be with just one women, while others are always going to look for more. it comes down to that individual.

If you could build a woman, what will she consist of? That question could be another thread, but I'm asking bc men my age and younget seem to be more infatuated with these talentless, reconstructed, modified IG "models".
Again it comes down to personal preference. Men are going to love women with exaggerated features the same amount as women love men who have muscular fit bodies. Those are just instincts in our brain for breeding purposes...but as far as a person, it's always better to have a conversation. just cuz we like to look at IG models don't mean we're gonna pass on the girl next door.

Yes i can be satisfied with one woman.

Of course there will always be someone you find attractive outside of the relationship, but that doesnt just effect the males of the relationship.

My ideal woman would have Big ol C-D cup boobies, a buttocks like Jennifer Lopez, a Face like Alicia Keys, A bank account like Oprah, have an interest in Comicbooks, Video games, a movie/tv buff, not a picky eater, independent politically, able or willing to learn how to cook, good hygiene, and some other shit thats dope.

Everyone's different. Best answer I can give lol.

But men and women are different. We can be satisfied/content with just one woman. But I think we are wired different. Like I heard someone explain it like how woman feel when they are ovulating is how we men feel all the time. Not that that's an excuse, but it's reality. It really all boils down to a person's morals and self control.

If you could build a woman, what will she consist of? That question could be another thread, but I'm asking bc men my age and younger seem to be more infatuated with these talentless, reconstructed, modified IG "models". Are those the type of women yall really look forward to having longterm relationships or marriage with?
Great question

i'ma think about this and respond later

I did my work, it's on yall to bring more lol

Plus we already got more than the other sites, yall gotta start engaging with em and slidin in them pms lol

Back