Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, How Should Your Man Apologize To Get You Back?

TREVJACK52

Cuffing season is upon us! This question is for the ladies. How do you like your man to apologize for mistakes (not cheating) and begin to work on rebuilding your relationship?

Step 1. A written or typed note (not public,or a text msg) stating the desire to resolve the issue. Noting his actions and what he plans to do moving forward.

Step 2. We then talk through it and he listens to me. We discuss how we gonna keep each other accountable and or what he needs from me.

Step 3. I want the best head ever.

Step 4. We make love...not fuck or sex. But passionate look me deep in my eyes, soul connecting love 💜.

Step 5. No complaints about sharing fries and I want my favorite food after love making.

Step 6. Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 for 9 days

Step 7. I want my blunts rolled for me everyday for minimum 9 days.

Then we can discuss getting back together 🙂

Step 1. A written or typed note (not public,or a text msg) stating the desire to resolve the issue. Noting his actions and what he plans to do moving forward.

Step 2. We then talk through it and he listens to me. We discuss how we gonna keep each other accountable and or what he needs from me.

Step 4. We make love...not fuck or sex. But passionate look me deep in my eyes, soul connecting love 💜.

Step 5. No complaints about sharing fries and I want my favorite food after love making.

Fucking can be passionate though and you can't have your own fries bought for you, its gotta be you able to take his at any given moment, even if you got ya own?

Reactions: GNS

So a guy got to do all this for leaving the toilet seat up???

If it's gotten to the point of asking this question...I'm done
In this particular situation, I think it’s more of the both of us being too stubborn the address the issue. And a wound that’s left unattended to is just gonna get worse and worse with time.

In this particular situation, I think it’s more of the both of us being too stubborn the address the issue. And a wound that’s left unattended to is just gonna get worse and worse with time.

Well why don't you just be the bigger person and actually address whatever the issue is. I would crate a relaxing environment sit her down and hash it out. Try to keep your emotions in check, let her get all her feelings out without interruption, and really listen to what she says. Hopefully she follows your lead and does the same...

This why u single, that nigga don’t exist

When did I say I was single. :niggawhat:
@Gene Parmesan

You're gonna get through this, man.

supernatural-spn.gif

Back